• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know when restaurant.com will have their 80% off sale??

From mousesavers.com now through July 31st use PLATE promo code. I got one for House of Blues. Can't beat $2 for a $25 certificate.

Wow thanks. I just tried it. I was able to get a $25 gift certificate for a dinner cruise for $2, what a steal!:thumbsup2

I was trying to use the code and it still wanted to charge me normal price. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Jo

is this website legit?

They just send you the gift card for $2!!?

No, you get it via email and you print it up and take it with you. Yes the website is 100% legit, I use 2-3 restaurant.com coupons each month. They are not actual gift cards, they are more like coupons so that's what I tend to call them. Go to the site and review it, see if there's anything you might want to try, make sure you ready the fine print as there are rules to buying the coupons and you need to make sure you know what you're buying before you complete the deal.

I was trying to use the code and it still wanted to charge me normal price. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Jo

Are you entering the PROMO code of PLATE where it says to? The code is still good so it should still work.

No, you get it via email and you print it up and take it with you. Yes the website is 100% legit, I use 2-3 restaurant.com coupons each month. They are not actual gift cards, they are more like coupons so that's what I tend to call them. Go to the site and review it, see if there's anything you might want to try, make sure you ready the fine print as there are rules to buying the coupons and you need to make sure you know what you're buying before you complete the deal.

Are you entering the PROMO code of PLATE where it says to? The code is still good so it should still work.

yes i put in the word plate and when i went to pay it was still charging me 10.00. These things only happen to me.:rotfl2:

Well it will still show it's charging you $10, did you look at your total? For instance today I bought coupons (using one soon for some sushi!!!) I bought 4, when I put it in the code and hit apply it refreshed the page, next to the coupon it still said they were $10 but the total for all 4 was only $6.80, I bought 4, 3 were $10 each (worth $25 each) and 1 was for $4 (worth $10). So make sure you check your actual total and not the charge next to the coupon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter