Anyone know whats Indiana Jones Adventure?

FoxwithEars

Mouseketeer
Hey, I will be visiting Disneyland soon and I was wondering if anyone knew what Indiana Jones Adventure was like. Also, is the Haunted Mansion worth going too? How does it compare to the one in MK? Thanks:cool1:

The Indy ride is very similar to Dinosaur in AK.

Can't tell you how HM compares, but you should ride it anyway! :) The exterior is very different, that's for sure. Old Southern style mansion vs big brick thing.

The Indy ride is the same ride vehicle as Dinosaur, with a different theme. I like it much better.

I like the HM at DL better than the one at WDW. It is very worth going on. It's good to see the differences.

As others have said Indy is like Dinosaur but definitely has a better theme.

HM is roughly similar. Not sure which is better. They are both fun. However, if you do HM from Oct-Dec it is definitely different. That is when they add the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay. :)

Indy is awesome and very different than Dinosaur other the vehicles being the same. :thumbsup2 Indy should not be missed.

Hey, I will be visiting Disneyland soon and I was wondering if anyone knew what Indiana Jones Adventure was like. Also, is the Haunted Mansion worth going too? How does it compare to the one in MK? Thanks:cool1:

Definitely do Indy. It's much better than Dinosaur. Other than the ride vehicles and track, I don't think they are really that similar. The theming of Indy makes it a much different attraction.

My family and I like the HM in both parks, but they do have subtle differences and it's fun to notice them. DW likes the actual ride at WDW better, but likes the outside and queue of the HM at DL better.

I'm a WDW vet. Indy is my absolute favorite ride at DL. At WDW, I ride Dinosaur, but I don't really care for it much.

check out youtube for videos of both rides

HM is a DL classic and one of my family's favorites. MY 5 year old DS LOVES it!

Indiana Jones is awesome! I was there when they were building it and I've seen it from beginning stages to final completion, it's a very cool ride and def worth the wait. BTW, plan on doing this one first thing or getting a fastpass, no matter what time of year you go the wait is super long. The que winds down and under and goes through what used to be the old CM parking lot- so it's a lot longer then it looks. There's also some really cool features in the que so pay attention as you're walking!;)

It was my understanding that Indiana Jones and Dinosaur have identical tracks. Obviously much different themes though. I enjoy both rides quite a bit.

I also love both Haunted Mansions. I do think I prefer the one at WDW just because I like the couple extra things they have (room with all of the 'stairs' and the crypt/mausoleum towards the end.) Plus I love the headstone outside that opens it's eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter