• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know what the themed nights are on the 7 night Eastern?

Tink113

DIS Veteran
Wondering what night is what. I would like to schedule my little boy for flounders for some of the shows, but not sure which night.

I know that there is a list on a sticky at the top of this forum, but it still lists Golden Mickey's and I'm not sure if the order has changed since then.

I have had a hard time tracking down this same information! It seems that the Navigators that are posted either still have GM on them (as you pointed out) or had a special schedule due to Halloween. However, I checked in with the 12/4 meet group that just returned from the Eastern and this is what they told me....

Day 1:
Show--Welcome Aboard: Let the Magic Begin!
Dinner:
Animator's Palate (AP): Show Dinner
Parrot Cay (PC): Island Dinner
Lumiere's (L): French Dinner

Day 2:
Show--Twice Charmed
Dinner:
Prince and Princess -- all rooms

Day 3:
Show--Villains Tonight!
Dinner:
AP: Show Dinner
PC: Island Dinner
L: French Dinner

Day 4:
Show--Movie (Ours was Tangled, may be different for yours)
Dinner:
Pirates IN the Caribbean -- all rooms

Day 5:
Show--Entertainer (We had Heath Hyche, comedian, may be different for yours, they change all the time)
Dinner:
AP: Show Dinner
PC: Island Dinner
L: French Dinner

Day 6:
Show--Disney Dreams
Dinner:
Captain's Gala -- all rooms

Day 7:
Show--Remember the Magic: A Final Farewell
Dinner:
'Til We Meet Again -- all rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter