• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know what happened at Test Track today????

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:::stir::stir::stir:
But I'd rather read this thread than ....
:bored::bored::bored:

HEY! Instead of popcorn, what about this little guy:
:drinking: ?

Honestly, though, I'd rather eat an :mickeybar than popcorn. Gets stuck in my teeth.

OK, everyone is going to think someone DIED on TT with the length of this topic.:eek:

:tigger::tigger: Hey, you guys are alot of fun. Wanna plan a trip with me, to oh say, Disney World? :mickeyjum We could run around all day and act like kids. :dance3: Oh, the magic of it all! :wizard:

Who's onboard? popcorn::

:tigger::tigger: Hey, you guys are alot of fun. Wanna plan a trip with me, to oh say, Disney World? :mickeyjum We could run around all day and act like kids. :dance3: Oh, the magic of it all! :wizard:

Who's onboard? popcorn::

Ooh, ooh, ooh...pick me:cool1:, pick me:cool1:, pick me:cool1:!
Maybe a banana will get me noticed :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Or I'll try a little cheer :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Wait, have I been chosen yet? :yay::yay::yay:
party::disrocks:

Also, we need to get a smily eating a Dole Whip or schoolbird (Dis-darling snacks).

I'm pretty sure that eating a "schoolbird" is illegal in at least 48 states :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: Ok, I know that the Popcorn guy doesn't fit in, but everyone else was doing it :)

OMG...what was I thinking when I typed "bird" instead of "bread"? All I can say is it is a good thing I took the quick nap that I just did! Who knows what would happen at work tonight!!!

I knew you meant "bread" as soon as I read your post. I teach First Grade.:rotfl:

omygoodness! We just left from our 8 day visit to WDW and we actually rode Test Track three times today!!! I had to read this thread-- because we rode TT 5 times this week, I had to find out WHAT really happened that day on Test Track. . . . . :scared1::scared1::scared1:

BTW we were at AK on 5/14 in the FP line at Expedition Everest all cued up and ready to go when the ride was stopped due to a T-storm.(who wants to be at the highest point in Florida when there is lightning? NOT ME:eek: Eventually they closed the ride and gave us in the FP line re-entry passes for the next day. The funny part about this was the CM opened up the ropes and said "O.K. everyone, we are dumping the cue!" I thought that was hilarious "dumping the cue". :rotfl2: My kids weren't really laughing but owell... gotta look on the bright side!

:rotfl: I read the thread front to back, thanks for making me laugh everyone! I'm still giggling....this one should be dubbed the "fun bunch"! keep it going!:lmao:

:rotfl:
This has been one of the goofiest threads I have read in a while. I'm still laughing at how off track it went without any content or debate!

How's this guy
spagettiemoticon.gif

I keep waiting for this to devolve into a) how rude people are, or b) how dare you post personal opinions. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on this one...

:3dglasses: :stir:

Erin

at first reading this I thought :scared1: what happened? now its just too funny :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh and can I come on the trip too :banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've just thread this thread from start to end - thanks for the giggles, guys! :rotfl:

Now, please accept my apologies, but I'm going to go back on "track" for a little bit...I am glad that this was nothing serious and nobody was hurt. :)

Thank you for your patience - you may now return to your regular programming. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter