Anyone know what happened at Test Track today????

I don't know... I worked in a movie theater in college and am not overly fond of popcorn any more...

Can we get a smiley drinking sweet tea instead? Maybe eating a donut or a churro? I could go for a giant WDW churro, actually... where's that smiley? :)

Also you may want to remember everytime someone post a popcorn:: it puts this thread back at the top of the list of posts and we have more of a chance of finding out the answer to the question. :idea: Is that smiley not allowed either? ;)

I don't know... I worked in a movie theater in college and am not overly fond of popcorn any more...

Can we get a smiley drinking sweet tea instead? Maybe eating a donut or a churro? I could go for a giant WDW churro, actually... where's that smiley? :)

mmm...churros. ::yes::

Is it lunchtime yet?

Is pizza less annoying :confused3

2.gif

maybe a hazardous chemical spill...:confused3

Holy Cow! Hazardous chemicals in the Test Track? What exactly are they doing in there?

I thought popcorn:: was usually reserved for the "here comes a flamefest threads"

I like the popcorn:: to bump it to the top of the list so people in the know can answer the original question. Why oh why did TT close down?? :confused3

Oh, and how do you set it up so that posting a reply automatically subscribes you? I click to add it under the tread tools

Oh, and how do you set it up so that posting a reply automatically subscribes you? I click to add it under the tread tools
Go to User CP and Edit Options under settings and options, then under Messaging and Notifications it says

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:

You then use the drop down box to choose...

I rather:surfweb:orpopcorn::than :laundy: so what happened at TT? And I'd rather havepopcorn::than people just say bump to get the thread to the top.

Denise in MI

My best friend works at Test Track, and I just talked to them. They said that they had a usual car breakdown in the afternoon yesterday, and they had to evacuate everyone off the ride. It takes quite a while for the ride to reset when they have a breakdown. They also evacuate the building and close the entry doors when that happens. They also were shut down due to the weather later in the evening and did not reopen before the park closed at 9.
They have no clue why someone evacuating the line would sound like they were in a panic, when evacuations usually occur on a daily basis there.

bump

popcorn::

Oh yeah, my day is complete! I just annoyed to groups of people, WOOOHOO! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now back to work :surfweb:

i dont normally reply to threads like this, i just sit back and laugh while i try to find out the answer to the original question (which thanks for the answer by the way) but this was too funny not to
it was like a bad reality tv show :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter