Anyone know of a Wii deal?

momejay

DIS Veteran
I got a Wii for my kids for Christmas 2 years ago & they have about 50 games for it. We had a huge storm and our downstairs playroom flooded. Something damaged the Wii console when we moved everything so it wouldn't get wet. I already bought them some new games, (well new to them but used games) for Christmas. I went to try them out to make sure they worked before I wrapped them and the console wasn't working. We don't have much money and I don't really need a bundle we have the balance board. Thanks for your help!

Try Walmart.com. I ordered a blue wii for $99 on Friday for our kids to replace ours that had broken.

Something to check on first- our Wii has "stopped working" and after googling, we learned to pull the power cord out of the wall and out of the back of the Wii and leave it out for at least 2 minutes. Twice we have had to do this and the Wii works again after we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter