Anyone know of a WH condo/house that allows pets?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
MIL wants to join us on our next trip, but she has a dog that goes absolutely everywhere with her. The dog is little, I doubt he is even 10 pounds. Do any of you know owners at Windsor Hills that will allow small pets?

I just booked in Windsor Hills for August. Everything that I found/saw said that no pets were allowed....

We are staying in a pet friendly in Rolling Hills. When I was looking I really didn't see a lot in Windsor Hills.

We stayed here in Oct. www.OrlandoResortHomeRentals.com. I found her from this website: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p138299

Jami was great to work with. She has 2 townhomes in Windsor Hills. Its a 3 bedroom townhome and I'm pretty sure she allowed small pets. We were going to book with her again for our upcoming trip but we had a much smaller group going so we didn't need as much space.

good luck. I think very few people take pets but I have seen some others when I searched for places.

I just booked at Royal Parc Suites Orlando (Quality Suites) and it's pet friendly. Has 2 bedrom, 2 bath, kitchen, LR, 3 tv's, free hot breakfast & managers reception/free nightly beer & wine for around $150 per night - check it out!! Even has free theme park transportation and very nice pool area.

Rolling hills has some houses that take pets and we've stayed at the Marriott residence inn on palm parkway. It was a nice 2 bd suite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter