anyone know of a good book club to join

magic kingdom park

Mouseketeer
I belong to my points and the other day I got an offer to join a book club
zooba I think was the name of it every book everyday 9.95 free shipping,you make your book list and they send you one book off your list every month for 9.95, you only have to buy three books and you can cancel it seems like a great deal but I wanted to see if anyone else knows if this is a good book club.

I like my local public library. I only check out the ones I want and have no minimum obligation.

I joined zooba thru MyPoints several months ago. I like them very much. They do not bill though. You must give them a credit or debit acct so the money is automatically withdrawn.

Yay Jeff! As a Librarian, I had to throw that out there. :teeth:

Of course, your local library is always a cheap (free) way to get books, but if you're like my mom and have to own everything by a particular author or in a series then the deal you mentioned looks good to me. :) Just as long as you keep reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter