Anyone know of 2 Bedroom Suite Hotel near universal

pixeegrl

DIS Veteran
After spending 6 days and 5 nights onsite we are spending our last night offsite since we will simply be waking up and leaving that last day. Does anyone know of any 2 bedroom suites in the area nearby? I think we will need a break from the kids by then lol.

After spending 6 days and 5 nights onsite we are spending our last night offsite since we will simply be waking up and leaving that last day. Does anyone know of any 2 bedroom suites in the area nearby? I think we will need a break from the kids by then lol.
Sorry...nothing jumps to mind. I would check the travel sites and see what may be available.

Enclave Suites on International Drive have 2 bedroom suites and they have a trolley stop outside. they are beside Chillis on IDrive and opposite Pirate Show

I think the Blue Heron Beach Resort has some two bedroom condos. They have some that aren't really two bedrooms but they have a niche with bunks and two baths but I think they have other options too. We're staying there during Christmas and got a great price. It's just off 535 so it might not be exactly the location you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter