• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone know about hotelmartusa.com?

goingsoon

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My DW, DS(20 months) and I are surpising our niece, for her 15th birthday, by bringing her to Disney for the first time. We are going Aug 9-17. We figure we'll tell her on the 8th.

Hotelmartusa.com has a good price for Cypress Pointe Resort, not sure if it is the Grand Villas or not. Pictures are of the Grand Villas.

I have never heard of them so I don't know if they are reputable. Has anyone used them? Any experience with them would be appreciated, good or bad.

Thanks
David

I have not personally used hotelmartusa.com but booked Cypress Pointe (not the Grand Villas) through hotelkingdom.com. Another poster on this board mentioned a rate they found on hotelmartusa.com being lower than the rate I booked with hotelkingdom.com so I called hotelkingdom & gave them the name of the website where the lower rate was found & hotelkingdom matched their rate + gave $10 credit twards my reservation or if I wasnt booked, they would credit the next reservation I book with them (see their low rate guarantee, "Royal Rate Champion"). When I mentioned to the agent at hotelkingdom.com where I found the lower rate they stated that they have had experience with people telling them that several days after they have made their reservation with hotelmartusa.com they have received calls asking them to do time share tours at properties & thats why they got the low rate, he said they havent confirmed that for sure or not.

I have used hotelkingdom 3 times this year & can say I've had nothing but positive experience with them. Quite a few other posters here on Dis have had positive experiences as well so if you are willing to use hotelkingdom.com you may want to check their prices. They have both Cypress Pointe (with min of 3 nights stay) & Cypress Poine Grand Villas (no minimum amount of nights) listed with separate rates so you will know for certain which one you would be staying at, the Grand Villas being the newer section.

I have used www.hotelmartusa.com and I have not had any problems. I got a one night stay at the Holiday Inn Mercado 8214 Universal blvd. for 55.95 taxes included. It was a great deal I have not found anywhere else that came any closer than 68.95 not including tax for this hotel.
Only thing you need to understand is that reservations are not immediate. It takes about 3 days for the confirmation that your reservation was excepted. Give the 3 days then call the local hotel to confirm that they have your reservations.
I have never had a problem with the site. If you are patient and want to get the best deal possible try hotelmartusa.
They do charge you for your whole stay upon confirmation of your booking. I have seen this website hotelmart usa promoted on www.go2orlando.com a very reputable website. You can also find some good deals there.

I just used them yesterday and got a good rate for the new Ritz-Carlton, so I hope they're OK! Also feeling a little bit anxious waiting for the final confirmation - the rate seems a little bit too good to be true.

Thanks to those who have responded so far.

I checked with HotelKingdom.com but they have no rooms available. Hotelmart claims to have about 20 rooms left. Going to book the reservation tonight.

As far as the guarentee for resort or grand villas. I called the front desk this morning and they claim they give you what ever is available, but do take requests. both areas are the same price.

the rate i am getting is $78.25 per night taxes included. for the 2 bedroom villa.

Now I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks again,

David

David,

Did you have any problems with the booking? How much does hotel mart charge for a booking?

i called today with a question. staff was very rude, actually hung up on me twice. canceled and booking through hotelkingdom.com if they match the price.

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter