Anyone joined pinterest lately?

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
I'm just so exited that I'm wondering how long my invite might take!

I tried joining several months ago and still haven't received an invitation:confused3

Well boo!!! I did read one blogger who thought she hadn't gotten one and it turned out to be in her spam so you might check there. Bummer though! I hope it doesn't take months! Every time I see something cool now I think 'If ONLY I had pinterest!

I sent my request off not quite 2 weeks ago and just got the email invite yesterday! YIPPEE! I love that site! I haven't really had much of a chance to really poke around yet, but I'm excited to get some ideas!:banana:

:confused: No idea what it is but - I'm on the list!

I LOVE Pinterest! Pinterest is a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by other people.

I have a few invites left... so if anyone wants one, just send me your email address. :)

I LOVE Pinterest! Pinterest is a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by other people.

I have a few invites left... so if anyone wants one, just send me your email address. :)

So like, you could invite us directly without us waiting for them??? :wizard:

I joined a couple of weeks ago -- I gave them my email address and received an invite just a few hours later. I haven't done much with it though, started a few boards but haven't had a chance to do much since then.

I just thought of something I could use it for. Can i have an invite please:cloud9:

I was able to get my invite direct from Pinterest in a few hours. I then invited DH, I think I have 4 left if anyone needs one.

For those who ask for a description, it's basically a huge virtual bulletin board where you "pin" images from your favorite blogs and web sites. You can set up categories to file your pins in.

I love it and now DH is addicted to it!

ETA: Octoberbeauty, I love the way you have your board set up!! Great categories!

I was able to get my invite direct from Pinterest in a few hours. I then invited DH, I think I have 4 left if anyone needs one.

For those who ask for a description, it's basically a huge virtual bulletin board where you "pin" images from your favorite blogs and web sites. You can set up categories to file your pins in.

I love it and now DH is addicted to it!

ETA: Octoberbeauty, I love the way you have your board set up!! Great categories!

Would you mind sending me an invite? :flower3: I can definitely use it for a few projects

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter