Anyone interested in YES during October 23-30?

sharonlouisiana

Earning My Ears
I *really* would love to see what the interest is for a K-2 or 2-6th grade age range for a YES Program during the week of October 23-30! We are going to be down there and are disappointed that nothing is planned!

Anyone interested and I'll call tomorrow and get details? Or should I just wait another time.....

I would call and double check to see if there is still open enrollment during that time. We just signed up for a class in Oct. I know they had classes scheduled while we are there through October 19. They are very nice and promptly called me back and answered all my questions! Good luck. :goodvibes

I believe that there is an open enrollment for Oct. 23 at AK- In the Wild (can't remember the exact name). We are thinking about doing this class if we can manage a F&W and MNSSHP trip.

I *really* would love to see what the interest is for a K-2 or 2-6th grade age range for a YES Program during the week of October 23-30! We are going to be down there and are disappointed that nothing is planned!

Anyone interested and I'll call tomorrow and get details? Or should I just wait another time.....

Count me in for a K-2 program!

The only one I see for K-2 is How Things Move. It involves learning about motion through rides at MK and looks like fun.

I wish I had seen this sooner. Did you organize a YES group and if so is it too late to join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter