Anyone interested in sharing cabana rental for sept 30,2015

I am not able to help, sorry. However, the thread made me wonder whether it might be possible to give your cabana to another family (for free, of course) if you decide to go back to the ship early? Would it be possible to take off our wrist bands, give them to someone else that we run into, and just tell the staff that they are taking it over?

We have cabana #5 on Nov. 20, but, honestly, I don't know what my family will think of it. They are used to having easy access to lots of beaches back in Denmark. If they'd rather go back to the ship by noon, it seems such a waste to leave it empty. Has anyone tried giving a cabana to strangers on the day?

I am not able to help, sorry. However, the thread made me wonder whether it might be possible to give your cabana to another family (for free, of course) if you decide to go back to the ship early? Would it be possible to take off our wrist bands, give them to someone else that we run into, and just tell the staff that they are taking it over?

We have cabana #5 on Nov. 20, but, honestly, I don't know what my family will think of it. They are used to having easy access to lots of beaches back in Denmark. If they'd rather go back to the ship by noon, it seems such a waste to leave it empty. Has anyone tried giving a cabana to strangers on the day?

I don't know the answer to this but if you could you would make a family very happy...

I believe that the wristbands cannot be removed and put on by someone else without looking like they've been handed off. I don't think that would be allowed. Otherwise, people would book a cabana for 6 and hand off their wristbands all day to others (especially if they have more than 6 people in their party in the first place).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter