Anyone interested in sharing cabana rental for sept 30,2015

jackie721red

Earning My Ears
we have cabana 21 rented for sept 30,2015, as it was the only one available when booking...however its a bit large for just the 3 of us....if interested reply below

yes, I did a while ago, no interest, so I figured I would try here as a lot of people don't bother with the cruise meet threads.

I wish we could. we won't be there tell 10/2/15 but would love to share a cabana on that day if anyone is interested

Have you tried other social media sites?
i have tried a couple of sites, but difficult to find anywhere with the specific audience in any great numbers....oh well i have over a month left...am really hoping to share as there are only the 3 of us and its such a large cabana...im ok with adults or kids...

i have tried a couple of sites, but difficult to find anywhere with the specific audience in any great numbers....oh well i have over a month left...am really hoping to share as there are only the 3 of us and its such a large cabana...im ok with adults or kids...
How far into your cruise is your CC stop? Maybe you can match up with someone onboard and add them, especially if your child is in the club.

How far into your cruise is your CC stop? Maybe you can match up with someone onboard and add them, especially if your child is in the club.
our CC stop is actually our last cruise day, i have thought of this as a possibility...but i am hoping to find someone before we cruise, if not i will give it a try...lol my daughter is 25, so we are 3 adults. we were hoping for cabana 1 which is the HA cabana as my daughter uses an electric wheelchair,but it was gone and the only one left that would work for us is the grand cabana...

our CC stop is actually our last cruise day, i have thought of this as a possibility...but i am hoping to find someone before we cruise, if not i will give it a try...lol my daughter is 25, so we are 3 adults. we were hoping for cabana 1 which is the HA cabana as my daughter uses an electric wheelchair,but it was gone and the only one left that would work for us is the grand cabana...
Oh, well, it was just a thought....:goodvibes

Going on our first Cruise in May...hoping to book in a couple weeks. What are the prices of Cabanas?

Going on our first Cruise in May...hoping to book in a couple weeks. What are the prices of Cabanas?
the cheapest are serenity bay-adults only---somewhere around 450-499
then family beach i believe are 599.00
the grand cabana 21 is 966.00

The family cabanas are $549. As a first-time cruisers, it will be difficult to secure one unless you are sailing in a concierge stateroom. This thread has some good information, and some photos about the family beach cabanas.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/castaway-cay-cabana-a-few-questions.3420661/

Not going to try this time around. Future we may. I want to explore as it will be the first time there! Thanks for the info. First map I have seen of tCC too.

Have you spoken with the accessibility dept at Disney. If the person staying in Cabana 1 is no disabled you can get priority. Doesn't hurt to try

It would be too much for our family to handle financially, but I just wanted to say hi because we will be on there with you.

The 30th is my birthday and I can think of nowhere else I'd rather be than Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter