• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone interested in sharing a SWA code?

Would love a code if anyone has an extra one- Trying to book flights today or tomorrow. I have tried two times to get one and no luck

Thanks

Anyone else have a code they would be willing to share? I still haven't gotten mine yet and could share mine whenever it finally comes in. Would really appreciate it if anyone has one to share!

I could send you as a thank you a Walt Disney Imagineering "We Make the Magic" license plate holder and a couple of Disney antenna toppers.

--Tess :goodvibes

I'm noticing there are lots of threads regarding the most sought-after $25 SW code. I've actually posted on a couple looking. Maybe if we put them in one thread it might be easier for our fellow disers to help us.

So here goes.......

If anyone has a SW code they would like to share it would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to try and book tonight, but since fares have increased again I'll have to keep trying.

I have for the 3rd time submitted my request tonight and will gladly share if I ever get one. DH did admit tonight that he has been deleting the invites because I didn't specifically tell him what to look for. I said look for something from SW not something that said Sunshine :mad:. I did however hang over his shoulder tonight while he clicked for the coupon :guilty:

TIA and smiles!

I'm noticing there are lots of threads regarding the most sought-after $25 SW code. I've actually posted on a couple looking. Maybe if we put them in one thread it might be easier for our fellow disers to help us.

So here goes.......

If anyone has a SW code they would like to share it would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to try and book tonight, but since fares have increased again I'll have to keep trying.

I have for the 3rd time submitted my request tonight and will gladly share if I ever get one. DH did admit tonight that he has been deleting the invites because I didn't specifically tell him what to look for. I said look for something from SW not something that said Sunshine :mad:. I did however hang over his shoulder tonight while he clicked for the coupon :guilty:

TIA and smiles!

the invite comes from visitflorida.com

Share a Little Sunshine <invitations@visitflorida.messages2.com>

the code comes from luv.southwest.com

the codes being sent seem to be hit and miss

the invites come right away

does anyone have a code that is blacked out for them that they are willing to share

If anyone has one that they're not using I'd really appreciate it]

I'll pass my code on when I get it. It's been a week and I still haven't received it. I'd like to book today or tomorrow before the sale ends

I am also looking for a code as I am going to brave the hurricane season andtravel in September.

If anyone has one that is not blocked out for that period, I would appreciate having in sent to me.

I haven't flown on SW since March so I did not know about these.

Thansk for the info.

I'm looking for a code too. I replyed to the visit Florida email on 6/14 so mine should be coming soon and I'll gladly pass it on when/if I receive it!

We are coming home Columbus Day weekend so the fares have been high but the flights we want are finally at a decent price. With the coupon! I'm afraid the fares will go up again by the time I get my code.

So if you have a spare code, it will be greatly appreciated!

I'm trying to search this thread, and not pester anyone (if I don't have to) but I've been on visit florida dot com, luv southwest dot com and I cannot find anything out about how to get this code!? Please lay it out again for a novice like me... I've been looking for several months on swa and still have not found the annual sale I usually take advantage of...Thanks to any/all responders!

If you have a extra code I could use one. I would like to rebook with the cheaper price. It will not let me rebook using the orginal code like a coupon of DISers were able to do. If you have one would you please PM me, tomorrow is the last day of the sale. TIA D

I'm looking for a code too. I replyed to the visit Florida email on 6/14 so mine should be coming soon and I'll gladly pass it on when/if I receive it!

We are coming home Columbus Day weekend so the fares have been high but the flights we want are finally at a decent price. With the coupon! I'm afraid the fares will go up again by the time I get my code.

So if you have a spare code, it will be greatly appreciated!

pm'd you

I've been thinking about taking the plunge to go to DW in September and then this sale happened. I just saw this thread tonight. I am also looking for a code. If anyone has one it will be greatly appriciated.

I have a conference for school I have to attend in Jacksonville in Sept, if anyone has an extra code to share, I would really appreciate it! TIA!!

So here goes.......

TIA and smiles!

Sent you a pm

I would also be every so grateful for a fellow Dis'er to share a code. We too are wanting to book our airfair as soon as possible, but have not received our codes yet either. I'm making our last payment to DW this weekend and would loooove to book our airfare as well.

I would be more than happy to share our codes with others once received.

If anyone has an extra code laying around, I could use one of our November trip! Thanks, I really appreciate it! :D

Hi I am looking for Southwest $25 code. A friend has decided to join us on iur trip but I already used my code. If you can spare one I would greatly appreciate it. Tickets need to be booked ASAP.

THANKS SO MUCH

I have signed up for the promotion but receive no code. If anyone has an extra that you don't need, please pm me. thanks you very much

Another one looking for a spare code.:yay:

I've signed up for the e-mail just now, so of course will pass along my code when I get it!

Thanks!! Very excited!! Planning to show my new boyfriend my OCDPD side with a trip for my birthday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter