• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone interested in creating a combined DCL & DL Design?

*Nessa*

Cinderella is proof new shoes can change your life
Hi Guys :wave2:

Wondering if anyone would like to have a go at a design for me. I am making a travel journal for a group trip adventure and need an image for the cover. So far the journal is A4 sized an looks like a glossy travel brochure with lots of pre filled in places for people to add details & mementoes of the trip.

Our trip is called An Adventure of a Lifetime and I was hoping the cover picture could be something that incorporate all 3 legs of our journey.

The trip is going to be sailing DCL around Alaska on the Wonder, then
sailing DCL California Coast (Vancouver to San Diageo) on the Wonder, then
spending a week in Disneyland

I know that's not a lot of direction but more than happy to leave the rest in one of the amazing Disigners hands :goodvibes

thank you in advance to all who read & consider my request :)

Hi Guys :wave2:

Wondering if anyone would like to have a go at a design for me. I am making a travel journal for a group trip adventure and need an image for the cover. So far the journal is A4 sized an looks like a glossy travel brochure with lots of pre filled in places for people to add details & mementoes of the trip.

Our trip is called An Adventure of a Lifetime and I was hoping the cover picture could be something that incorporate all 3 legs of our journey.

The trip is going to be sailing DCL around Alaska on the Wonder, then
sailing DCL California Coast (Vancouver to San Diageo) on the Wonder, then
spending a week in Disneyland

I know that's not a lot of direction but more than happy to leave the rest in one of the amazing Disigners hands :goodvibes

thank you in advance to all who read & consider my request :)

I'm happy to give this a go :-)

YAY :banana: thanks so much! can't wait to see what you come up with :hug:

where is you journey starting?

We are sailing on the Wonder Alaskan Cruise then staying onboard and sailing b2b down the Californian coast. When we arrive to San Diego it's off to DL for a week or 2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter