Anyone Interested in a Playhouse Disney Swap?

Krispy

Mouseketeer
With the Playhouse Disney concert series coming up I was wondering if anyone was interested in hosting a Playhouse Disney swap.. Being this is my first post and Im not sure of the “swapping rules” I don’t think that I could host it – though I would be more than happy to! I have been a member of TwoPeas for about 6 or 7 years now and have hosted quite a few swaps over there.

There is potential for a few groups here – one being the shows our kids are addicted to and another being the Playhouse Disney Characters/Concerts at MGM..

What do you all think? :listen:

I would think it could be lots of fun. Although it may be better to have a due date after the first of the year. There are so many that are due October/Novermber.
I call dibbs on Rolie Polie Olie

I would totally (oh my did I just type totally? Yikes...) want the Doodlebops! Of course, I personally don't want them, but my DD and I may go see them. I'm in!!! :thumbsup2

I was fighting the urge to post but my kids love Playhouse Disney so much, I'd have to join!

If we're choosing topics right now, I'll have to pick Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Mickster-my DDs and I are going to see the Doodlebops in November. I managed to snag front row seats! :cool1:

I *might* be interested. We'll be in WDW during the concert series, but will only get to see Dan Zanes, if we manage to. I don't think I'd personally want to scrapbook about tv shows.

My thinking was TV shows with characters you would see in the park ie Rolie, Zowie, JoJo, Goliath, Kim Possible (course I guess she is a little old but my 4 year old loves Rufus) Little Einsteins, Stanely or any Pooh characters would work.

Sure, but my DD has been watching the Doodlebops for a while now and I have pictures of her jumping, dancing and playing right along with them.

Either way, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse can be adapted to Mickey's Magic Show for the Concert Series or just general Mickey and Friends park stuff.

looks like we might have some interest! As possible hostess - if anyone doesn't mind I would love to host this one.... even though I am new - I call dibs on JoJo's Circus! Let me think of a few more details, due dates would be probably december or Jan and groups would be relatively small...

Also I agree with the idea of the characters you would see in the park or the concert series as well...

Would you prefer page kits or elements?

Kristina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter