Anyone in the St Petersburg Fl. Area??

A

aprilgail2

I have to go to St Pete in August for a wedding...does anyone know of a decent hotel in the area I could stay at??

What price range are you looking at?

There are some very nice hotels just across the bay in Tampa, only about a 10 or 15 minute drive.

Marriot on Westshore, Wyndham on Kennedy and Westshore. Both are very nice.

There are also your standard Econolodge types on Rt. 19 in Clearwater.

The Don CeSar is a very, very nice hotel/resort. Can't miss it, it's pink.

Do you know what part of St. Pete you'll be in? I live in Central St. Pete about 3 miles from Fort de Soto. I'll be happy to help you find a hotel. If you'd like, email me and I can help you find one within your price range and in a good area.

Well the wedding is in St Petersburg beach near Passagrille way....not sure if that helps...not looking to spend more than 150 a night...hopefully less but dont want to stay in a dive either....

I'll look this afternoon and see what I can find. You'll be in the area where I live so it won't be any problem for me. And that price range won't be hard to find something nice for you either. I'll get back to you either this evening or tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter