Anyone in the Spring 2008 advantage progam?

I just thought I would give you all a really quick update.

I was at WDW last week and when I got home today, I got my acceptance letter! Yay!!

I will be down for the Spring program and will be doing hospitality. I went with the earliest check-in date too...January 7th!!

Im so excited!

I was at WDW last week and when I got home today, I got my acceptance letter! Yay!!

I will be down for the Spring program and will be doing hospitality. I went with the earliest check-in date too...January 7th!!

Im so excited!
yay!! my roommate is in hospitality right now and works crazy long hours lol. I keep telling her its semi good money (overtime) and good experience for her business major but oh well!!! i'm moving in on the 7th too!! are you on facebook? we started a spring cp 2008 group, if you arent in it you should join!!

Great! I will definitely go and join the facebook group! Thanks for letting me know!!

And crazy long hours?? I guess can handle that. At least its a role thats semi-related to my major!!

Im so excited!

Congrats!

Great! I will definitely go and join the facebook group! Thanks for letting me know!!

And crazy long hours?? I guess can handle that. At least its a role thats semi-related to my major!!
ya shes at the yacht and beach club and i guess is working 16 hr shifts but unlike the parks thats open 24/7 so i guess thats to be expected oh well! it was def on my top 3 choices to work even tho she has horror stories lol. I think it's great experience dealing under pressure and one on one with guests.

Hi, and welcome to DIS! Sorry to hear about your ankle. As for attractions, you would only do attractions. Besides working the actual ride, you also do FPs (if the ride has any), be a greeter (stand in front), stroller parking, among other things.

Thanks Joanna!

Joanna,

I had a few questions for you and I thought it would be easier to post them on here rather than in AIM. so here they are! My parents are coming in Feb for sure now. We're gettin 2 rooms at POP and we are buying a 1 day ticket for a park so that we can get the DDP. The fam is using Magical Express to and from the airport which won't be an issue bc I will have time as soon as I book the room, but...

As far as the ADRs go for the DDP, can I book the room now and then use my discount when we check in? or do I have to wait until after traditions/work training to book a room? Because I'm almost 100% sure we can't book ADRs until we have the room booked for length of stay. I'm not worried about magical express cuz they just send the tix 10 days before the trip but I am worried about getting ADRs bc there is no way we will get ADRs a month before the trip for some of the places.

HELP PLEASE!

Joanna,

I had a few questions for you and I thought it would be easier to post them on here rather than in AIM. so here they are! My parents are coming in Feb for sure now. We're gettin 2 rooms at POP and we are buying a 1 day ticket for a park so that we can get the DDP. The fam is using Magical Express to and from the airport which won't be an issue bc I will have time as soon as I book the room, but...

As far as the ADRs go for the DDP, can I book the room now and then use my discount when we check in? or do I have to wait until after traditions/work training to book a room? Because I'm almost 100% sure we can't book ADRs until we have the room booked for length of stay. I'm not worried about magical express cuz they just send the tix 10 days before the trip but I am worried about getting ADRs bc there is no way we will get ADRs a month before the trip for some of the places.

HELP PLEASE!

Unfortunately you can't book discounted rooms until you get your ID. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately you can't book discounted rooms until you get your ID. I'm sorry.
thanks joanna....I guess I will have to wait and pray that we can still get ADRs for the places we want to go to!!!!
so that means that after I finish the traditions classes I can book it or do I have to wait until I finish my job training and begin working at my location???

thanks joanna....I guess I will have to wait and pray that we can still get ADRs for the places we want to go to!!!!
so that means that after I finish the traditions classes I can book it or do I have to wait until I finish my job training and begin working at my location???

Once you get your ID, so after Traditions.

I just got my letter today! I've accepted and I'll be in Attractions :yay:

I was just curious to know something about the housing situation. Myself, along with a friend of mine have both been accepted and planning to go at the same time. We were hoping to room together, which I know is not guarenteed but we still are hoping to try. We were actually looking into getting just a one bedroom in Chatham if it was possible. My whole concern is the price of that. I dont want to have to work myself too hard just in order to be able to afford the rent.

My question was if anyone has any knowledge of the one bedroom apartments and their prices, if they could possiblly give me some advice????

Help, please!!!!!! :confused3

I was just curious to know something about the housing situation. Myself, along with a friend of mine have both been accepted and planning to go at the same time. We were hoping to room together, which I know is not guarenteed but we still are hoping to try. We were actually looking into getting just a one bedroom in Chatham if it was possible. My whole concern is the price of that. I dont want to have to work myself too hard just in order to be able to afford the rent.

My question was if anyone has any knowledge of the one bedroom apartments and their prices, if they could possiblly give me some advice????

Help, please!!!!!! :confused3

I am not positive, but I believe 1-BR run about $85-92 per week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter