• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone in the Spring 2008 advantage progam?

thanks! I guess I will have to go over this list with my parents. Most likely I will have to go on the 7th or 9th b/c my parents will start back to work the next week and there aren't really any weekend move-in dates so I'll have to make due!

Don't make plans now. The dates change and what may be available for her may not be available for you. I've also heard that some positions are limited on which dates they have so that may be a factor too.

The big thing is don't go making plans now. If you don't have those dates available to you, you will have to change your plans.

i interview tomorrow morning!!! 10 am to be exact... i think wanda is the one interviewing me... any sugestions?

Hi everyone! I just finished my interview. It was at 10:30am with Margie. She was really so nice. We talked for more than a half an hour!!

My advice is to just be yourself. She asked me the typical questions...How will you deal with the living situation? If I was in her shoes, what traits would I look for in a potential college program participant? What are some of my best traits?

She kept talking about how I would be a perfect fit for the Hospitality role. (I'm a graduate student taking Travel and Tourism so I think that helped!). So she asked me about my familiarization with computer programs and even taught me a little bit about the computer system they have at the resorts.

So for anyone interviewing, I would just tell you to relax! This is actually my third interview (I did two as an undergrad but never made it down to Orlando..I had to decline my offers because of school conflicts) and the interviewers have always been so nice!! So just have fun with it and be glad you get to talk about Disney for awhile!!

In my opinion, the interview is the easy part. Its the waiting after the interview that it totally rough...

I hope my interview tomorrow goes just like that! execpt for the whole hospitality thing.. thats number 3 on my list below attractions and transportation! :D

i just hope my air nat'l gaurd unit will let me do this and make up my drill dates after i come back...

Has anyone gotten an email thanking them for interviewing. I got mine today, but it's been nearly two weeks since my interview. Now, the email is telling me if I don't hear back from the email person in 3 weeks to ask about my status. So now I'm going to have to wait 5 weeks from my interview even though my email telling me they got my application said to wait three weeks!? If so that seems ridiculous. :confused3

Has anyone gotten an email thanking them for interviewing. I got mine today, but it's been nearly two weeks since my interview. Now, the email is telling me if I don't hear back from the email person in 3 weeks to ask about my status. So now I'm going to have to wait 5 weeks from my interview even though my email telling me they got my application said to wait three weeks!? If so that seems ridiculous. :confused3

i got my email the day after my interview.

I got my email a few hours after my interview. I think it depends on who you had. Jeff and I had the same..Michelle, and he got his the day after and I got mine the same day.

AHHHHH! So I just wanted to let everyone know I got my big white envelope today. I even got my first choice of Recreation. Hopefully everyone else will be getting their envelopes really soon. I can't wait for January!!

Yay!!! I hope I get my first choice (BBBhostess) but we shall see! I guess I should be starting to expect my package by early next week?

congrats tho!!

Congratulations Vamoose!!! I cannot wait to hear of more people being accepted, I am so excited and look forward to meeting all of you in January! What dates are you going to choose Vam?

p.s. Are you having trouble getting past the Job Interest Form page as well? I have not been able to get it to go through since Monday. I get to the part of choosing whether I am going to take classes or not, and well...there are no options and so I click submit and it says error on page. I have notified tech support and they said they are aware of the issues and are hoping to find a fix, but its been two days so far. SO...I am hoping to know by tomorrow. But yea, was just wondering if you had the same issues as well.

Hey guys! I had my interview last Wed! I check the mailbox daily!! Anyone doing the spring advantage in January? I'm so excited! I applied for Hospitality, Vacation Planner, and Attractions! Hoping for Hospitality! If someone is looking for a roommate let me know! It would be nice to start to get to know people beforehand!

Congratulations Vamoose!!! I cannot wait to hear of more people being accepted, I am so excited and look forward to meeting all of you in January! What dates are you going to choose Vam?

p.s. Are you having trouble getting past the Job Interest Form page as well?

Thank you!!! Yea, I can't submit that form either. Mine also keeps telling me that there is an error. I'm doing SA so the dates it gives me to choose from are:
1/21 - 8/08
1/28 - 8/15
2/04 - 8/15

Unless they add some dates that start earlier before they get the form fixed, i'll be choosing 1/21.

Wow. Congrats to evryone who got accepted! :goodvibes I am getting sooooo anxious to know now. I hope that maybe it will come today. I interviewed on the 11th and I sent in everything that I had to on the 12th, so I am hoping that means it should be coming soon. I estimated the time that I did all that, compared to the times that you all did yours and then I counted out the days. It came out to be that i should get mine today, as long as its still going as fast as it has been.

Watching all of you get accepted makes me want mine that much more! I am sooooooo anxious. This whole waiting thing is killing me!!!!!! :confused: :rolleyes1

I'll let you know as soon as I can what happens! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter