• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone in MK for 3:00 Parade today!!!!

chefmb

DIS Veteran
My niece called and texted me at work to let me know that her family has been chosen to be the Grand Marshalls in today's parade (Thurs.). If anyone is there to watch and could pm me a pic, or post here, I'd really appreciate it!! They are all wearing Santa shirts and there are 7 of them together. (Brother, sis-in-law, nephew and his fiance, two nieces, and my dad)

My niece called and texted me at work to let me know that her family has been chosen to be the Grand Marshalls in today's parade (Thurs.). If anyone is there to watch and could pm me a pic, or post here, I'd really appreciate it!! They are all wearing Santa shirts and there are 7 of them together. (Brother, sis-in-law, nephew and his fiance, two nieces, and my dad)

I got some for you!! I don't know how to post pics here. You can email me at th_photography@ymail.com. When I get home, I'll get them to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter