• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone in Disney today find a wallet?

penn19

DIS Veteran
I know this is a long shot but I have a friend who has a son in Disney this week with his high school band. He went to use a pay phone today because his phone died and left his wallet. He has checked lost and found and with CM but no luck.

I hope he finds it! Where in the world is a pay phone at Disney? I haven't seen one in years and I don't think my kids have ever seen one.

I know this is a long shot but I have a friend who has a son in Disney this week with his high school band. He went to use a pay phone today because his phone died and left his wallet. He has checked lost and found and with CM but no luck.

Has he checked again? Items sometimes don't appear the same day when you lost it, depending on the time you lost it and when it may have been found.

I hope he finds it! Where in the world is a pay phone at Disney? I haven't seen one in years and I don't think my kids have ever seen one.
LOL-my " kids" (who are in their 30's)wouldn't either!
I always thought one of those red phone boxes at Great Britain in epcot had a pay phone, tho?

I lost DH's wallet in MK on our last day. It was the only day he took it into the parks and we were already packed up and planning to leave in a couple of hours. We went to lost and found at the TTC and they suggested we check back the next morning. It's such a pain to have to replace everything that we went ahead and stayed another night. We cancelled his cards, though. The next morning we found it with $60 cash in it which was about 1/2 the cash he had. I was surprised there was any left and very thankful that we were saved the aggravation of replacing his license, work id, etc.

So, maybe he still has hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter