Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Can you only get a Bog FP for the number of days you have tickets for? Our trip is Dec 7th -16th. We have 7 PH's, planning to upgrade to AP's after our first park entry. I went to book the Sat Dec 14th for Bog and it will only show me dates till Dec 13th, which would be 7 days of tickets. So, I booked Tue but it throws our schedule off as we have lots of Adr's and weren't planning on MK for Tue. I tried to book another day also, Wed, and it would not let me book that without cancelling Tue in it's place. (I wanted to book another date to order dessert cupcakes, not another lunch, to take back to our room). So, can you only book for number of days you have tickets for and only FP Adr for Bog lunch per trip?

ETA: I wonder if I sign in under DD23's MDE page, if we'd be able to book anything thru that or if Sat Dec th would show up?

You can only book one BOG FP per trip :(

My understanding is that you can only have 7 days of Fastpass scheduled at a time even if you have tickets or a stay for longer. We have AP's. Our December trip is 8 days, but I can only get 7 days of Fastpasses. Then I have a January trip scheduled for about a week and a half later. I can't make any Fastpass reservation for that trip because I have 7 for my January trip. I think once I use a day of fastpasses then I will be able to schedule another day. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

My understanding is that you can only have 7 days of Fastpass scheduled at a time even if you have tickets or a stay for longer. We have AP's. Our December trip is 8 days, but I can only get 7 days of Fastpasses. Then I have a January trip scheduled for about a week and a half later. I can't make any Fastpass reservation for that trip because I have 7 for my January trip. I think once I use a day of fastpasses then I will be able to schedule another day. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

For my upcoming trip I have 8 days of FP+ scheduled. I can not make FP+ picks for my January trip though.

We also have APs and I have 14 days of FP+ selections. We had 5 days of FP+s for last week's trip and 9 for our December trip. After I used each day's FP+s last week I was able to schedule another day for our December trip.

Like I have seen others mention, I have one day of fastpass+ selections that are completely messed up on MDE. I tried changing parks for a day that I already had choices made, and it ended up with fastpass+ selections in both parks. The times overlap, and none of them are for the right amount of people.
Now if I go in to try to change them, it does just show the 3 that I *should* have on the change screen, but they aren't correct on my itinerary, or my reservations page.

I have a screen shot of the ones I *should* have. What I am wondering is if there is any way for the front desk or the kiosks to tell you what should be on your band for the day? Or if I go for help are they just going to see the same mess I am seeing on my MDE account? It's going to be a really busy day and I'd rather just take my chances at the rides I *should* have than stand in line at Guest Relations for an hour trying to check, but I will if that's what I need to do.

For my upcoming trip I have 8 days of FP+ scheduled. I can not make FP+ picks for my January trip though.

We also have APs and I have 14 days of FP+ selections. We had 5 days of FP+s for last week's trip and 9 for our December trip. After I used each day's FP+s last week I was able to schedule another day for our December trip.

I wonder why I can only make 7 days of selections. Oh well. I have fastpass+ for the December trip and that is when I feel like I really need them. My January trip is over Marathon weekend and I'm focusing on the races anyway so I don't care too much about rides.

checking in Dec29th to BCV. We have everything set and it all shows in MDE. We have made our customized bands and I think we have til 11/29 to change. So yesterday I get in the mail a 2 sided page from Disney with inviting me to be a tester for MDE and the magic bands for my upcoming trip. Shows my reservation number and everything. Says I need to contact them by 12/19 to be included in the test phase. I believe I got an email stating same info a few weeks back I just disregarded.

So is this just a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing or is some action required by me. Thanks.

checking in Dec29th to BCV. We have everything set and it all shows in MDE. We have made our customized bands and I think we have til 11/29 to change. So yesterday I get in the mail a 2 sided page from Disney with inviting me to be a tester for MDE and the magic bands for my upcoming trip. Shows my reservation number and everything. Says I need to contact them by 12/19 to be included in the test phase. I believe I got an email stating same info a few weeks back I just disregarded.

So is this just a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing or is some action required by me. Thanks.

Yeah, don't worry about it. People are getting multiple emails and snail mails with various due dates for customization.

I got a letter inviting me to participate after we had already received our MBs.

I was able to book a fastpass to BOG for the day we are planning on being at MK all day! Once I figured out that the reservation ID is not the same as the one I got for my package reservation, it was easy!

I wonder why I can only make 7 days of selections. Oh well. I have fastpass+ for the December trip and that is when I feel like I really need them. My January trip is over Marathon weekend and I'm focusing on the races anyway so I don't care too much about rides.

i think they've recently be mucking in the "rules" the system follows. Sort of like how they've tiered some parks.

We have AP's

We have a 5 night cash stay and then a 7 night DVC points stay coming up (back to back). I was able to book all 13 days of FP+. Originally (would have been end of october) I WAS able to book the following day (14th)- as i went back and forth in my mind about adding a day- but i decided against it so never pulled the trigger (didn't want to jam someone else up by taking them).

When I go back now to do it it tells me we have our limits and has a little info icon to hover over- when i hover over it says:
This Guest currently has the maximum number of FastPass+ selections that can be confirmed based on the number and type of tickets associated to their MyDisneyExperience account. If new FastPass+ selections are made for this day, you will be given the opportunity to trade them for another set of previously confirmed FastPass+ selections.

You can only book one BOG FP per trip :(

I think you can only have one BOG lunch reservation at a time, but once you've been to BOG, you can make a new reservation. We ate there twice with reservations on our thirteen day trip. Of course, things may have changed for December.

Ok, I read back a few pages but can't find it mentioned nor can I find it on the Disney website. Where do you go to book a BOG FP? Oh, and does that one count as one of the three then. Thanks!

ETA: Never mind I found it! :)

I think you can only have one BOG lunch reservation at a time, but once you've been to BOG, you can make a new reservation. We ate there twice with reservations on our thirteen day trip. Of course, things may have changed for December.

That makes sense. I didn't even think of making a reservation while you're there, after you've used your first one. :)

Just received a myMagic + flashdrive in the mail. What's this alk about? I Don't remember reading anything about this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter