Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Not sure why I can't figure this out but can't find this edit button. Help!

That's 'cause I screwed up and told you to use the app. I'm sorry, I used Safari on the iPhone for those directions. I need to correct that post!!!!!

The BOG lunch res only shows me this week. No date in December shows as being available? We are there dec 21-28. I was hoping to reserve at least one lunch. Will they release more dates?

The BOG lunch res only shows me this week. No date in December shows as being available? We are there dec 21-28. I was hoping to reserve at least one lunch. Will they release more dates?

Have you used the BOG fp feature before? Previous guests seem to be locked out.
Maybe that's why? Use a new email for this trip maybe?

Have you used the BOG fp feature before? Previous guests seem to be locked out. Maybe that's why? Use a new email for this trip maybe?

No, we haven't used the FP feature before. I wasn't able to get it to work in September for that trip. I will keep playing around with it

Bummer! That seemed to work for most being locked out.
What if you try another email anyway? It shouldn't matter because the res# is the same, but it's worth a shot!

HELP!

Just booked French Quarter for December 12-15. The reservation is showing up on My Disney Experience, and I did the on-line check in already. We have annual passes, and they are also showing up as linked on My Disney Experience, with the cards showing as "active".

But the system will not let me make Fastpass+ selections at all...

Do we have to wait for our Magic Bands to arrive? Or is there an email notification that we can now use Fastpass+?

I have no clue what to do!

Thanks

HELP! Just booked French Quarter for December 12-15. The reservation is showing up on My Disney Experience, and I did the on-line check in already. We have annual passes, and they are also showing up as linked on My Disney Experience, with the cards showing as "active". But the system will not let me make Fastpass+ selections at all... Do we have to wait for our Magic Bands to arrive? Or is there an email notification that we can now use Fastpass+? I have no clue what to do! Thanks

What happens when you try to schedule the FP+?

What happens when you try to schedule the FP+?

It pops up November dates, starting today, and the box that says "We're sorry,The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window"

None of the dates showing are the December reservation dates.

HELP!

Just booked French Quarter for December 12-15. The reservation is showing up on My Disney Experience, and I did the on-line check in already. We have annual passes, and they are also showing up as linked on My Disney Experience, with the cards showing as "active".

But the system will not let me make Fastpass+ selections at all...

Do we have to wait for our Magic Bands to arrive? Or is there an email notification that we can now use Fastpass+?

I have no clue what to do!

Thanks

If it was me then I would log completely out of MDE and even turn off my computer. Then I would go back into it a little later, using the website on the computer and not one of the apps. If the fp+ option and the MB option still aren't there tomorrow, then I might call IT for help. Since you just booked that vacation it might take a little time before it activates the MyMagic+ options.

You don't need to wait for MB's to arrive. They are tied to your resort reservation and you will receive them whether or not you have tickets. You don't have to be paid in full, either. The option to personalize MB's just appears in your MDE account. The words "Manage cards and bands" changes to "personalize bands", so just keep checking for it. Whether or not you receive an email, the "personalize" option will appear on its own, so that is what you have to wait for. It should appear soon.

The fp+ option is tied to your tickets so that option should appear soon, too. :)

Are your Annual Passes linked to MDE? Sorry just reread your post and see that you have them linked. You might want to try modifying your Check-in that has helped others in the past.

That's 'cause I screwed up and told you to use the app. I'm sorry, I used Safari on the iPhone for those directions. I need to correct that post!!!!!

Thank you so much. Finally worked. Everything is working out great for this trip.

Keep trying, I booked this morning for Dec 24th and I just checked and there are dates/times available. Maybe try from a different browser...

The BOG fastpass was not letting me book past next week either. When I tried the 5th time, I noticed that they showed my name and other user as choices when I went to the page. I had my DH get a MDE login last week so he could help with fastpasses if needed and I logged in as him. I was able to get the Dec 23 lunch without a problem.

Can you only get a Bog FP for the number of days you have tickets for? Our trip is Dec 7th -16th. We have 7 PH's, planning to upgrade to AP's after our first park entry. I went to book the Sat Dec 14th for Bog and it will only show me dates till Dec 13th, which would be 7 days of tickets. So, I booked Tue but it throws our schedule off as we have lots of Adr's and weren't planning on MK for Tue. I tried to book another day also, Wed, and it would not let me book that without cancelling Tue in it's place. (I wanted to book another date to order dessert cupcakes, not another lunch, to take back to our room). So, can you only book for number of days you have tickets for and only FP Adr for Bog lunch per trip?

ETA: I wonder if I sign in under DD23's MDE page, if we'd be able to book anything thru that or if Sat Dec th would show up?

Can you only get a Bog FP for the number of days you have tickets for? Our trip is Dec 7th -16th. We have 7 PH's, planning to upgrade to AP's after our first park entry. I went to book the Sat Dec 14th for Bog and it will only show me dates till Dec 13th, which would be 7 days of tickets. So, I booked Tue but it throws our schedule off as we have lots of Adr's and weren't planning on MK for Tue. I tried to book another day also, Wed, and it would not let me book that without cancelling Tue in it's place. (I wanted to book another date to order dessert cupcakes, not another lunch, to take back to our room). So, can you only book for number of days you have tickets for and only FP Adr for Bog lunch per trip?

We have six day park hopppers and are staying five nights. It only shows us five days, not six, the five days that we are staying at the resort.

Hmm, well we are staying at BC until Sunday, Dec 15th, then moving to Okw for a night. Thanks for sharing your info!

It pops up November dates, starting today, and the box that says "We're sorry,The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window"

None of the dates showing are the December reservation dates.

Did you try to click on the calendar next to today's date and change the date to your check-in date? If I remember correctly this is what I had to do. Even though I have FP+'s made for our trip in December if I go in to add to our plans it still brings up today's date so I have to change it.

ETA: I wonder if I sign in under DD23's MDE page, if we'd be able to book anything thru that or if Sat Dec th would show up?

I have an AP and the BOG website only shows me the dates of our hotel reservation.

Did you try to click on the calendar next to today's date and change the date to your check-in date? If I remember correctly this is what I had to do. Even though I have FP+'s made for our trip in December if I go in to add to our plans it still brings up today's date so I have to change it.

Yep, I tried that, too, but thx!

I have an AP and the BOG website only shows me the dates of our hotel reservation.

And that makes sense, so mine should show Dec 7th - 15th, for BC. But it only shows Dec 7th - 13th, darn it! At first I thought the days past the 13th weren't added yet but that's definitely not the case. :rolleyes2 Oh well, at least we've go the Tue even though it's not when we wanted it, but better than nothing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter