Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

True I could only select omit horseradish or omit arugula, onions and tomatoes on my sandwiches.

But there's probably some mayo I could grab to put on myself there somewhere.

For the BOG FP+, my son wants the roast beef but wants it plain. I was able to remove Horesradish, Arugula, Red Onion, and Tomato using the app but I thought I read something about sour cream. Is there sour cream and horseradish or is it just the one sauce.

Thanks.

For the BOG FP+, my son wants the roast beef but wants it plain. I was able to remove Horesradish, Arugula, Red Onion, and Tomato using the app but I thought I read something about sour cream. Is there sour cream and horseradish or is it just the one sauce. Thanks.

I believe that it is Horseradish sour cream, not horseradish and sour cream.

Yay! I got my FP for Be Our Guest. Dec. 6.

So, we have the resort reservation, ride FP+, ADRs, and FP+ for food at Be Our Guest. Wonder if we need to schedule some FP for bathroom breaks too! I feel so scheduled!!!!

Maggie

Got email today. Magicbands coming UPS ground , will arrive Tues, Nov 19 for Dec 14 check in.

I am a little confused about everyone needing a number for the BOG fastpass lunch. I just signed in to the site and was good to go. Got Dec 15th!

Got email today. Magicbands coming UPS ground , will arrive Tues, Nov 19 for Dec 14 check in.

I am a little confused about everyone needing a number for the BOG fastpass lunch. I just signed in to the site and was good to go. Got Dec 15th!

Me too on the BOG. Im so excited. Our magic bands arrived today for our dec 14 check in.

For the BOG FP+, my son wants the roast beef but wants it plain. I was able to remove Horesradish, Arugula, Red Onion, and Tomato using the app but I thought I read something about sour cream. Is there sour cream and horseradish or is it just the one sauce.

Thanks.

How dd you do that? I wanted the croque Monsieur without the ham. I didn't see any place to make changes though.

How dd you do that? I wanted the croque Monsieur without the ham. I didn't see any place to make changes though.

I went to th BOG website on Safari on my iphone are selected "modify". Only tried it for the roast beef though, not the other food options. It allowed for a couple things to be omitted.

Got email today. Magicbands coming UPS ground , will arrive Tues, Nov 19 for Dec 14 check in. I am a little confused about everyone needing a number for the BOG fastpass lunch. I just signed in to the site and was good to go. Got Dec 15th!

Same here - I just signed in and selected a date and time. No reservation # requested anywhere.

I went to th BOG website on Safari on my iphone are selected "modify". Only tried it for the roast beef though, not the other food options. It allowed for a couple things to be omitted.

Yeah that's what I found. I could just omit things. I would have liked to add condiments, but that might have been a programming nightmare.

Yep, just tried it. On the iPhone app Select modify then view you'll see the orders for each member of your party. At the bottom of the screen you see an edit button hen a modify button will appear next to each item. Once pressed you can choose to omit items.

Not sure why I can't figure this out but can't find this edit button. Help!

Those that have made BOG FP+ ressies, is your reservation showing up in "My reservations"? Mine is not showing on my itinery :confused3

Those that have made BOG FP+ ressies, is your reservation showing up in "My reservations"? Mine is not showing on my itinery :confused3

Nope, mine did not show either. I don't think their systems talk well together yet. I noticed that with the FP+. My itinerary still does not show all of the Fastpasses but I can see the on other areas. I tell ya, this system must have been designed by the same people who did the Obamacare website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter