• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Sweet! I was just able to book FP+ for BOG this morning! Got a great time too. 11am on Dec 28th. Saturday no less!

So excited to hear you can use FP at BOG. My mother booked our WDW reservations so I will have to get on her about this. :thumbsup2

Just got Be our guest lunch FP+ for Dec 1st.

It had not worked up until today. I have been checking everyday.:cool1:

I have not received luggage tags yet. We checkin on 12/7...should we have them?

We check in on 12/4 and received our luggage tags on 11/2. Called and ordered and extra set and those arrived on 11/9.

I know this is covered some large number of pages back somewhere, so sorry for the replication. What is the process for getting a a BOG FP+? Do you have to go to the dedicated BOG web site? And if so, what is that link?

Thanks in advance!

As someone who deals with freight/shipping for my company, I can tell you that UPS probably charges Disney less for overnight shipping than you would think. My company is far smaller than Disney, but the FedEx rates we get make it about the same to overnight as to send USPS, plus you get the better tracking options, make your customers feel special, etc.
Just my .02 ...

I know that the "book rates" are not what anyone pays. But your air rates are the same as USPS ground rates? That's amazing if the big guns do that well.

I was just figuring that that disney does a bajillion (lol) resort reservations a year. So even if they save ten cents a box on shipping ground vs air than that's a tenth of a bajillion in cost savings a year.

No one has posted specific enough for me to tell but it sounds like they're all going out air- not even the ones that would be local guaranteed 1 day ground deliveries (from wherever they come). That alone you would think they would do- like Amazon ships prime via whatever the cheapest route that still gets it to you in 1 or 2 days.

Yes. I get both UPS & FedEx to my street address. It's very irritating that I'm getting third class treatment, considering the amount of $$$ I spend yearly with Disney.

I know it's annoying not to have your shiny new toys on your hand right away. (I'm that kind of guy myself)- but really you'll still have them weeks before you leave so it's not that big of a deal- no?

At some point i was assuming they'd get rid of ups overnight to save some bucks.

Has anyone been successful in booking FP+ for wishes or MSEP yet? I would think they should be released any day now!?

I clicked on the provided link for BOG lunch (thanks for posting) but it will not take my reservation number for our package, it only took the number for the last night we are staying at AofA and leaving at 6 am so timing does not allow. Is there another number I should be using rather than the #RR##### number I received for the package. It does not allow the typing in of letters.

Thanks again!

I clicked on the provided link for BOG lunch (thanks for posting) but it will not take my reservation number for our package, it only took the number for the last night we are staying at AofA and leaving at 6 am so timing does not allow. Is there another number I should be using rather than the #RR##### number I received for the package. It does not allow the typing in of letters. Thanks again!

Use the number listed with your magic bands. It should be only numbers. We had letters in our so we were able to use that and get bog for the 20th of December.

nikkid1 said:
I clicked on the provided link for BOG lunch (thanks for posting) but it will not take my reservation number for our package, it only took the number for the last night we are staying at AofA and leaving at 6 am so timing does not allow. Is there another number I should be using rather than the #RR##### number I received for the package. It does not allow the typing in of letters.

Thanks again!

I found the reservation id (all numbers, not package id) when you go into modify your check in, your reservation ID will appear in the url before the page fully loads. Copy that quickly and use that :-) Others have found it on their luggage tags.

militarymomto5 said:
Use the number listed with your magic bands. It should be only numbers. We had letters in our so we were able to use that and get bog for the 20th of December.

Good to know! :-)

Darn! For BOG lunch, I quickly entered one of my reservations #'s. Turns out that is the second in my linked resort reservations so it is only giving me dates starting then. I have a first reservation # that would include the dates I want for BOG. Now it saved those dates every time I log into the site - no place for me to modify the reservation # or dates or anything, just automatically comes up with the dates I don't want. I want a do over to re-enter my resort reservation #! Anybody know of what I can do, or do I have to call IT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter