Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

We check in at VWL on December 10. Our Magic Bands magically appeared on our doorstep this morning. No email in advance about them having been shipped, but today there was a notice on MDE that they would be arriving today.

Now if they could just get the bugs out of MDE so that our actual FP+ reservations show up properly. Some that I changed or cancelled are still showing up, but when I try to fix this by changing them again, the correct ones are really in there.

Kay-lo

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Busy day for UPS! Lots of Disney bands being delivered today!

We received ours today too!!! Dec. 9th arrival date for us.

Mine were shipped USPS Parcel Post! WTH?! Nice way to treat DVC/AP. Watch. They'll be in a padded envelope.

All the tracking says is that electronic shipping information has been received. No scans yet.

Hmm, looks increasingly like most (all?) of us will have no access to the old FP system. Starting at Pop tomorrow and I would imagine it will be quickly rolled out to other resorts after that

MJ6987 said:
Hmm, looks increasingly like most (all?) of us will have no access to the old FP system. Starting at Pop tomorrow and I would imagine it will be quickly rolled out to other resorts after that

What do you mean? *What* is starting tomorrow?

What do you mean? *What* is starting tomorrow?

Sorry. From tomorrow, guests checking into Pop will get a Magic Band only. If they request a KTTW card, they will receive one that does everything EXCEPT pull legacy Fast Passes

I got an email this morning that the MB have been shipped!!! I am so excited. I haven't had a chance to check the shipping number yet but I am hoping they will be here by Friday!!!!!!

We received our bands yesterday for check in dec 8. I thought they would be bulkier by looking at the pictures but they were not. I don't know how comfortable they will be wearing all day but I'm excited to try.

bcinohio said:
We received our bands yesterday for check in dec 8. I thought they would be bulkier by looking at the pictures but they were not. I don't know how comfortable they will be wearing all day but I'm excited to try.

My bands shipped Parcel Post. Seriously. Everyone else is getting UPS overnight. I get Parcel Post?!? My bands for Dec 8th check in won't be here until the 14th, at the very earliest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter