Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Did the email come in the morning or later in the day. I'm getting anxious. My dates are dec 9-13

My email came around 5am. My MDE page was also updated with a notification that my bands had shipped.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My email came around 5am. My MDE page was also updated with a notification that my bands had shipped.

Same for me. The email came at 5:11am and the bands were on my doorstep by 10:30.

bcinohio said:
Check into Pop Dec 8 and MB haven't shipped yet. Anyone get theirs shipped for that date?

I check in Dec 8th at CSR and I got my MBs this morning around 9 am.

Still no update with my 12/5 checkin. I sent a message using the web form asking what's going on. This should be good for a laugh...

I don't remember. What happened with your check in?

Been stuck on "Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon" since last Monday. Two calls and was told both times "They're in fulfillment" without any useful information. Just if we get to two weeks before check in, call them back and they'll have them sent to the resort.

Darn. The UPS truck just stopped here and I hit excited until I saw the big box for my daughter in law who lives upstairs. Ugh

When did you notice it changed to delivery on your MDE site

On Friday morning at like 5am was when it said that it had shipped and gave me a tracking number for them.When I look at MDE now there are no more notifications showing up. Hope you get yours soon!

I ordered ours over a week ago and they say they are still being customized too! We leave 12/3.

On Friday morning at like 5am was when it said that it had shipped and gave me a tracking number for them.When I look at MDE now there are no more notifications showing up. Hope you get yours soon!
Hopefully j get them tomorrow.

I received mine without any notification or tracking number on MDE. I customized mine at the 60 day mark at midnight, so there was no delay there, and I got mine 5 days after the rest of my family. Sucked!
But they came. All is well :)

I received mine without any notification or tracking number on MDE. I customized mine at the 60 day mark at midnight, so there was no delay there, and I got mine 5 days after the rest of my family. Sucked! But they came. All is well :)
What is your check in date

Checking into POR December 8th. Got our bands today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter