Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

We arrive 11/24 and I just got an email today offering us the opportunity to test the FP+ system and Magicbands. We typically are able to use multiple FP per day and park hop. Do folks really believe if I agree to the FP+ test that we'll still be able to pull regular FP's too? I'm a little worried to be honest. 3 FP+ a day isn't going to work for us given out typical usage. And since we're only about 32 days out - are good times even available for pre-booking? Not sure why we just got the email.

To be honest with how busy it has been, the headliner rides' FPs have been gone earlier in the day. You may want to get MBs in order to ride this headliners and use FP for other rides.

At least this is what is being reported.

So if we have admission tickets that we got from Undercover tourist we can still use those also to get fast passes in the park? at least for Nov and maybe Dec? Am I right with this as far as people know?

We are staying at CSR Dec. 21-Jan. 3 and have 10 day base tickets associated with our package.

I was able to do online check in yesterday and then was able to customize our MB's and pick all of our FP+s.

My question is this - we plan to upgrade our 10 day base tickets to DVC AP's. Does anyone know if that will screw up all of our FP+s?

We are staying at CSR Dec. 21-Jan. 3 and have 10 day base tickets associated with our package.

I was able to do online check in yesterday and then was able to customize our MB's and pick all of our FP+s.

My question is this - we plan to upgrade our 10 day base tickets to DVC AP's. Does anyone know if that will screw up all of our FP+s?

It shouldnt

I usually look at my Disney account every day. At day 56 or so before trip my Magic Bands line on the web changed to "personalize Magic Bands". I clicked and was able to choose all the colors for family's bands. I never received an email. Also, made all my Fastpass+ without any email invite. Hopefully all info. I saved will transfer to bands. Talked to my TA and she said it all looks good. Also talked to IT at Disney and he said everything looks in order. Not sure why I didn't get an email.

so..... keep checking your Disney Experience page. You may not get that email. Not sure why I didn't.
d

family is disappointed that the only FP time for nemo is the noon show.

We have a 9:20am ADR at Park Fair

Now I am hoping they will make that nemo show.

Well I went ahead and customized the bands and booked the FP+. Going to be sad if we can't get more in the park but I mainly wanted the FP+ for EPCOT and DHS since there's so little to ride at each. Booking was easy and though the various sets of times weren't always convenient it was easy to change them once they were booked.

Fingers crossed we can get more though.

I usually look at my Disney account every day. At day 56 or so before trip my Magic Bands line on the web changed to "personalize Magic Bands". I clicked and was able to choose all the colors for family's bands. I never received an email. Also, made all my Fastpass+ without any email invite. Hopefully all info. I saved will transfer to bands. Talked to my TA and she said it all looks good. Also talked to IT at Disney and he said everything looks in order. Not sure why I didn't get an email.

so..... keep checking your Disney Experience page. You may not get that email. Not sure why I didn't.
d

I did not either so maybe they are fading that out or people with everything linked are now good to go.!! Mine kicked in at 49 days out.

family is disappointed that the only FP time for nemo is the noon show.

We have a 9:20am ADR at Park Fair

Now I am hoping they will make that nemo show.

I've changed my FP+ 3 times in a week, Keep checking. My test Track FP at Epcot was 5pm ended up changing to 10am eventually. :goodvibes

d

We arrive December 11th and this was my experience also :)

We are going December 20 and a fast pass plus section just opened up on my mde app. What does that mean? Does it mean we have been selected for the magic bands? Thanks for any help.

We are going December 20 and a fast pass plus section just opened up on my mde app. What does that mean? Does it mean we have been selected for the magic bands? Thanks for any help.

Some people are not getting email. I was able to do FP and MB with no email. Go ahead and do it while it is available. Not hard at all

We are checking in at BCV on Dec 22. I was able to book FP+ yesterday and took way too much time figuring everything out and changing times. However, I was not able to book any FP+ for our last day. It said we couldn't do it. We have APs. Any reason why we can't book FP+ for the day we check out?

We are checking in at BCV on Dec 22. I was able to book FP+ yesterday and took way too much time figuring everything out and changing times. However, I was not able to book any FP+ for our last day. It said we couldn't do it. We have APs. Any reason why we can't book FP+ for the day we check out?

How long are you staying? I thought I read somewhere that if you have an AP, you can book fp's for up to 7 days in a row. I'm not sure if that is true or not.

How long are you staying? I thought I read somewhere that if you have an AP, you can book fp's for up to 7 days in a row. I'm not sure if that is true or not.

I've wondered about this. If you're paying to stay on site for 10 days, you should get 10 days of FP+s, whether you're an AP holder or not.

Hi everyone-

Our trip is Dec. 4-11 and I just made my FP+ selections a couple of days ago. Does this mean that I am part of the testing? I haven't received ANY email or snail mail notification to this effect, I just went in on a whim to see if I could do it and voila, it worked.

So, now I am wondering what this means...am I just restricted to those 3 FP+ per day, or will I also be able to use regular FP? If I have a choice, I'd probably choose regular FP, but I have no idea how this is going to work. I don't dare ask on the main forum because I know this is (understandably) a sore spot, but I do need to know.

Any insight from others would be helpful! Thank you!

We check in 12/27. I have been able to customize bands now. I tried to start FP+ selections but keep getting an error about dates on the website. On the APP I can select the day, select the guests and then it goes to let me select a park but under each park it says " Some Guests' tickets are not applicable" ???

We have annual passes bought and linked to each guest. They are not activated yet.

what do you think this means?

I've wondered about this. If you're paying to stay on site for 10 days, you should get 10 days of FP+s, whether you're an AP holder or not.

It is tied to your tickets though, not the length of your resort stay. We had 10 day MYW tickets in August but we were at our resort for 13 days. We could only make 10 days worth of selections, until we upgraded to AP's on day 10. Then we could make selections for our remaining 3 days.

Hi everyone-

Our trip is Dec. 4-11 and I just made my FP+ selections a couple of days ago. Does this mean that I am part of the testing? I haven't received ANY email or snail mail notification to this effect, I just went in on a whim to see if I could do it and voila, it worked.

So, now I am wondering what this means...am I just restricted to those 3 FP+ per day, or will I also be able to use regular FP? If I have a choice, I'd probably choose regular FP, but I have no idea how this is going to work. I don't dare ask on the main forum because I know this is (understandably) a sore spot, but I do need to know.

Any insight from others would be helpful! Thank you!

You will be given KTTW cards when you check into your resort. You will be able to use them to get the traditional fast passes. Disney is not making resort guests choose between fp+ and fp- at this time. Everyone has been reporting that they can use both, too. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You will be given KTTW cards when you check into your resort. You will be able to use them to get the traditional fast passes. Disney is not making resort guests choose between fp+ and fp- at this time. Everyone has been reporting that they can use both, too. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you!! :goodvibes I knew I could get a straight answer here with no extra drama. ;)

I also customized my magic bands...so will I use my magic bands for my ADR's, or will I use the KTTW cards for the meals too...or perhaps I can use either one? I've also heard that PP+ will be on the magic bands too now. So many changes, my head is spinning!

I really wish Disney would be a bit more forthcoming with guests, but I sure do appreciate the DIS!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter