Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

I haven't been able to stay on top of this the way I had planned to. DD was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes on 9/22 and the last month has been all about that. I've spent most of my free time researching that and have barely had a chance to catch up on the Dis. DS's ticket came today and I logged into MDE to add it and was surprised when I was able to customize our magic bands and add fastpasses for our trip that starts on my birthday 12/1. What a nice surprise at the end of long week. And a great reminder that we have all the same exciting things to look forward to. DD and I had fun picking our FP+ choices and it was great to see her smile and be excited about something.
So sorry to hear of your troubles. We went thru this with my niece and it is a constant learning situation. Hang in there. It does get better. My niece just went to college with an alert dog! Again more learning but peace of mind for her mom. So glad you have a trip to plan and get excited about! And what a way to celebrate a birthday!

Try this - I also had this problem. I went to mydisneyreservation.com website for my other room (DM and DD). Left it a minute then checked My Disney Experience again, Personalize MB and Voilà.....

I see the reservation just don't see the option to check-in online. Before I check in my room I did have the option to check in her room.

Try this - I also had this problem. I went to mydisneyreservation.com website for my other room (DM and DD). Left it a minute then checked My Disney Experience again, Personalize MB and Voilà.....

Yep, that's what I had to do, too. I have 2 reservations/rooms. Did a check-in for my and DH's room within the My Disney Experience website and the "Customize Magic Bands" and "Select Fast Pass +" options appeared immediately. I had to go through the mydisneyreservation.com website to check-in my DD and her friend's room and, like you said, the "Customize Magic Bands" and "Select Fast Pass +" options then popped up for them. So I can now actually book Fast Pass + for all 4 of us at the same time.

Yep, that's what I had to do, too. I have 2 reservations/rooms. Did a check-in for my and DH's room within the My Disney Experience website and the "Customize Magic Bands" and "Select Fast Pass +" options appeared immediately. I had to go through the mydisneyreservation.com website to check-in my DD and her friend's room and, like you said, the "Customize Magic Bands" and "Select Fast Pass +" options then popped up for them. So I can now actually book Fast Pass + for all 4 of us at the same time.

I can do FP+ for all three room 10 people linked to my reservations. Have been able to do FP+ for about 3 days now. The MB's just showed to today. Just can do online check for 2 of the 3 rooms.

I can do FP+ for all three room 10 people linked to my reservations. Have been able to do FP+ for about 3 days now. The MB's just showed to today. Just can do online check for 2 of the 3 rooms.

I would try to do the check-in for the remaining room through that separate website, mydisneyreservation.com. It seems to just be a different way to access the disney reservation system because I went to that website after I had already checked-in my room through the MDE website and all the information I had provided from my check-in through MDE correctly populated all the fields there (time getting in to resort, time leaving resort, credit card info, etc.) When I went in to check-in my DD's reservation, all fields were empty indicating that a check-in had never been done for that reservation. So it was also a nice way to confirm that Disney's system DOES acknowledge that I had done the online check-in because you can go into that website as many times as you want to modify your check-in and seeing the pre-populated fields gives me confidence that Disney has the proper info for us.

As I recall, to do online check-in through that website, you just need the reservation number, name of guest, name of resort, and check-in date. Good luck!

Hey Kristibo42, just go to the mydisneyreservation.com site. Check in online there and then when you go back to MDE you should be able to customise MB's.

Another question. I have another room under my sister name. If shows up under my because I set up the trip. Before I checked-in online for my room it showed I could check-in her room. Now it doesn't. does anyone know how to check-in 2 rooms at once or back to back?

I had a similar issue today and had to call for help. 407-WDW-HELP. When I called, they linked the other account to mine and I was able to check everybody in, get everybody's MB and book FPs for everybody.

I wasn't going to do FP+, but after talking to several people at the helpdesk, I changed my mind. I understand that 3/5 of the FPs are linked to this new system.

We check into pop on Dec 4. It was not showing that I can customize Mb yet so I modified my check in after I did that I could customize. Glad that is done. Now Dec 4th get here soon.

I was now able to F! FP+ for dec 13th. I had to start from scratch on my FP+ selections and it was there and I still got to keep tsmm for that day the third choice was a non issue as my kids won't/can't ride TT or RNRRC so I took VOLM as I figure I am doing the least amount a damage with that one instead of one of the headliners. I know have all but two FP+ that I wanted still waiting on MSEP and BOG lunch then I will be done and can relax and enjoy my vacation. Oh wait after I plan my friends FP+ for the same time frame when her tickets get here.

Completed online check-in, MBs and FP+ selections for my December 18th arrival with no problems. So excited!! However, what's *not* exciting is the "server is busy" message I got after snagging an elusive BOG ADR.

There it was...BOG at 4:25pm on December 20th. I selected the guests in my party...confirmed my cc #...and when I got to the last page, nothing. Where did my ADR go?!? :confused3

Can customize MBs now for our 12/22 arrival. Wasn't able to do this earlier today..

We are doing a split stay, arrival for first stay on 12/22 and can not customize. For our second stay (going in a cruise between stays) the customize option is available. I have not done anything yet. Also the second stay is a hotel only and will be using tickets from the first stay. Now, does this means that we will have 2 sets of Magic Bands?

Check in on 12/8 at BLT and still can't customize....... now feeling discouraged seeing many with later check in dates able to.....Grrrrrr stressed now.

Completed online check-in, MBs and FP+ selections for my December 18th arrival with no problems. So excited!! However, what's *not* exciting is the "server is busy" message I got after snagging an elusive BOG ADR.

There it was...BOG at 4:25pm on December 20th. I selected the guests in my party...confirmed my cc #...and when I got to the last page, nothing. Where did my ADR go?!? :confused3

If you confirmed your CC, it is probably still there. Wait a day, then check your MDE!

We are doing a split stay, arrival for first stay on 12/22 and can not customize. For our second stay (going in a cruise between stays) the customize option is available. I have not done anything yet. Also the second stay is a hotel only and will be using tickets from the first stay. Now, does this means that we will have 2 sets of Magic Bands?

Yes, for now, split says have 2 sets. I just customize our second set this week. What I am not sure if is if they are interchangeable or you have to wear the first set at the first hotel and the second set at the second hotel?

I arrive December 22 and was able to customize last night!!!!!!! I paid in full on Thursday and it popped up last night! It's only a few days prior to my 60 day, but it was worth paying off the balance to have the bands done:) I did add 2 days to my passes becuase we only had a 5 day pass. We would not be able to book all 7 days of fastpasses without changing that. I was also told by the cm last night that we will be able to have more than 3 faspasses on the band once we get there. We willl be able to add them...not sure that is accurate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter