Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

We check in on Dec 12 at AKL, and after going into "Change Check-in" I as prompted to personalize Magic Bands. I did that, and then entered our collection of paper tickets. No problems, except when I go in to view the linked tickets. If I logon as me, I see my two tickets. If I logon as my wife, I see my two tickets (linked to me) and her one ticket.

Not sure why I can't see hers under my logon.

The reason for visibility problems is likely because of your sharing settings for each other. Update those and you will be all set. :thumbsup2

Hopefully, yes. Some people have reported having trouble linking APs but some have linked them just fine.
OK, one more question. Two out of three of us will have annual passes in a week or so. The third member of our party is not planning to buy her ticket until we actually get to the park. Will we still be able to make fast pass plus choices for our entire party?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

OK, one more question. Two out of three of us will have annual passes in a week or so. The third member of our party is not planning to buy her ticket until we actually get to the park. Will we still be able to make fast pass plus choices for our entire party?

No

In order for you to make FP+ for your entire party each person needs a valid ticket linked to MDE. However you could make FP+ selections for the 2 that have AP and whenever the 3rd gets hers you could try to copy your FP+ to them and if they are full or something make changes then.

I'm leaving for WDW on Sunday - already have magicbands, FP+, etc. for that trip. Three of us who are going on that trip are also going Dec. 1-7 with two others. I can make December FP+ for the whole trip for the two people who are not going in October. The three of us who are going on both trips can only get FP+ for December 1. It says we have reached our Fastpass+ limit for the other days. We have 6 day park hoppers in our packages for both trips and all the tickets are listed under my reservations. I am in charge of all the reservations, nobody else has access to MDE but me. We have two rooms, and I checked in online for the room that I'm in. That opened up MagicBands for some of us. I can't check in online for the other room. I didn't want to try mydisneyreservation.com for that because I know I will have to change some info (we are moving before the trip - addresses will change, my credit card will expire, etc.) and I'm not sure if I can update from that website. Any ideas?

I'm kinda sorta hoping that FP+ for BOG doesn't open up until next weekend that way I can convince my sister, who's only joining us for our MK day, to get a hotel for the night so she can get MBs. lol

Woohoo! 44 days out - I was able to do FP+ yesterday and when I modified my check-in today, I had the personalize Magicbands option!

I am so excited!!!

Sorry if this has been answered but we leave Dec. 19 and cannot still do FP+. Do you have to be within your 60 day window to make reservations?

Sorry if this has been answered but we leave Dec. 19 and cannot still do FP+. Do you have to be within your 60 day window to make reservations?

That appears to be the case. Were you able to customize magicbands yet?

I would assume so. We get there 12/19 too, so I am anticipating getting to make our FP+ reservations on Sunday at the 60 day mark. We shall see...

Update - it slowly let us choose FP+ for my dad after our reservation was linked and his MB was customized - I guess it just took a bit to get him in the system.

I was also able to choose Fantasmic last night for the 16th - which i'm pretty excited about because we planned to line up for the show at 5:15 or 5:30. I had to give up our TSMWM FP+, but now we have a little extra time to maybe throw in Tower of Terror :) Would anyone happen to know if FP+ seating for Fantasmic is in the center? I haven't heard about the seating in a few weeks so I wasn't sure if they changed it or not.

I do have a question though - if we are done customizing our MBs, do they just automatically send them on the day we must stop personalizing them or is there something I need to do to confirm i'm finished?

I do have a question though - if we are done customizing our MBs, do they just automatically send them on the day we must stop personalizing them or is there something I need to do to confirm i'm finished?

you get to click on DONE. and it will tell you when it will ship. Did ours last night. (Dec 8th arrival) Bands are shipping on Mov 7th and we can make changes up til that day

thank you for this info!!! stupid question.. I wend to bog website. what is the reservation id? your confirmation number? tia. very helpful post!!!

I have a question. I am the only family member that has a MDE account. I made all the reservations, (2 rooms) for DD and her family and DH and I. Yesterday, I was able to make all our FP+ selections. I didn't see MB's so I did online check in for my room, then I saw that I could customize our MB's (just DH and mine). When I tried to do online check in for my DD, it says that an error was encountered. So now they are not showing MB's for the rest of the family. I have both room reservations, hopper passes and dining reservations all linked to my account. Does anyone know why the MB's are not showing up for the other room (daughter, son in law, grandaughter 4 and grandson 2).

I would assume so. We get there 12/19 too, so I am anticipating getting to make our FP+ reservations on Sunday at the 60 day mark. We shall see...

I was able to do both personalize and make fp selections on my 50th day - which was just 2 days ago.....right when I logged in, before I did anything I modified my online check in w/no changes and when that completed the personalize mb was there.....then I did my fp. Hope this helps....I actually think since they opened December up - you might get your option on your 60th day.....pixiedust:

I'm hoping this is the case because with everyone else able to make reservations I'm starting to feel left out. But I'm betting that we'll see options fairly soon.

I have a question. I am the only family member that has a MDE account. I made all the reservations, (2 rooms) for DD and her family and DH and I. Yesterday, I was able to make all our FP+ selections. I didn't see MB's so I did online check in for my room, then I saw that I could customize our MB's (just DH and mine). When I tried to do online check in for my DD, it says that an error was encountered. So now they are not showing MB's for the rest of the family. I have both room reservations, hopper passes and dining reservations all linked to my account. Does anyone know why the MB's are not showing up for the other room (daughter, son in law, grandaughter 4 and grandson 2).

I am encountering the same problem. I have 3 rooms and I can only check my room in online. The other two rooms give me the error message. I was able to make fastpasses for everyone but I cannot do magic bands for the other two rooms. Looking for help!!!!!!!!!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter