Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Obviously, this is Disney's attempt at foreign diplomacy.

LOL... I do wonder though if that has anything to do with it. It may have just been a glitch at the time though since it won't let you customize for the other reservation.

I don't know. Just guesses. But you do appear to be the only one (at least here on the DIS on this thread) that has been able to customize a set for December.

A few others posted that they could customize MagicBands, and then shortly after all record of it disappeared. Some called, and were told it was a mistake that it was enabled.

A few others posted that they could customize MagicBands, and then shortly after all record of it disappeared. Some called, and were told it was a mistake that it was enabled.

A glitch with MDE? Noooooo.:lmao:

That's like the day that how many Candlelight packages were sold for about 2 hours, then stopped just as sudden as it had started. When I called they said, no we didn't sell any, not until the 9th. :/

If I purchase an Annual Pass (DVC discount) can I use the will call number to register it on MDE and make FP+ bookings(if/when available)?

DVC member services seem to think I need to pick up the tickets from guest services first.

If I purchase an Annual Pass (DVC discount) can I use the will call number to register it on MDE and make FP+ bookings(if/when available)? DVC member services seem to think I need to pick up the tickets from guest services first.
Yes, you can. I have a DVC AP voucher and used the will call number for all 4 of us.
Magic bands and FP+ were made with no problem.

I have an annual pass and am able to do fast pass + for my December trip have 3 different reservations starting in November - 3 separate groups) but not able to do magic bands for December. Only could do magic bands for the 2 reservations in November.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that I can't link my tix in the MDE app because I don't have them -- I purchased them as part of a package so I don't have the numbers. They show up on the website, though, so hopefully that will be okay once December peeps are eligible for FP+. I don't think there's any way for me to link them w/out the numbers.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that I can't link my tix in the MDE app because I don't have them -- I purchased them as part of a package so I don't have the numbers. They show up on the website, though, so hopefully that will be okay once December peeps are eligible for FP+. I don't think there's any way for me to link them w/out the numbers.

Cal Disney and ask them to switch you to the IT department and they can link everything for you, I had some problems with mine and now it works fine. It will take them about 20 minutes to do it, plus about 15 on hold.

Same for us
We purchased a package so my tickets are not in my hand. They show up on the MDE web site but not my app. I have not been concerned because I read that other DISers were having the same issue. I assume Disney is aware of our tickets since they show on the web site.

Same for us
We purchased a package so my tickets are not in my hand. They show up on the MDE web site but not my app. I have not been concerned because I read that other DISers were having the same issue. I assume Disney is aware of our tickets since they show on the web site.

I would still call Disney to have them linked now. Otherwise you won't be able to make fp+ reservations until you get there. And I heard that calling IT will fix a problem like this a lot faster than the CM's at check in can do it.

I bought my tickets through Disney about a week ago they they linked them for me. They showed up in my MDE account before I even hung up with the CM. There wasn't any kind of a physical ticket or ticket number given to me.

Call IT. They should be able to.

I would still call Disney to have them linked now. Otherwise you won't be able to make fp+ reservations until you get there. And I heard that calling IT will fix a problem like this a lot faster than the CM's at check in can do it. I bought my tickets through Disney about a week ago they they linked them for me. They showed up in my MDE account before I even hung up with the CM. There wasn't any kind of a physical ticket or ticket number given to me.

I assumed that since my park hopper passes are showing on the MDE web site that I would be able to make the fp+ reservations on the web site. My tickets show there. Just not on my app.
Will I not be able to reserve fp+ on the web site, on my PC?

I would still call Disney to have them linked now. Otherwise you won't be able to make fp+ reservations until you get there. And I heard that calling IT will fix a problem like this a lot faster than the CM's at check in can do it. I bought my tickets through Disney about a week ago they they linked them for me. They showed up in my MDE account before I even hung up with the CM. There wasn't any kind of a physical ticket or ticket number given to me.
If they're linked in MDE that should be all you need. The fact that they just don't show up in the app could be a glitch.

I would call and just double check with IT.

I assumed that since my park hopper passes are showing on the MDE web site that I would be able to make the fp+ reservations on the web site. My tickets show there. Just not on my app.

Soryy - I missed the part about the app. You should be fine setting up your fp+ using the website. I don't know about the app. I deleted mine because of all the problems with it. I'm going to wait until we are closer to our trip before I load the app onto my iPhone. Hopefully, more of the problems will be solved by then.

Ok. I guess I will just call to be safe. Where do I find the IT number? Or do I just call the regular WDW number and ask for IT?

I have the same problem. The tickets show up on the website and not on the App. I called IT, but they were not able to fix it. It is some kind of glitch. We are going in Nov. and I have been able to make FP+ reservations without any problems.

I have the same problem. The tickets show up on the website and not on the App. I called IT, but they were not able to fix it. It is some kind of glitch. We are going in Nov. and I have been able to make FP+ reservations without any problems.

Oh, ok. Thank you for this information. That makes me feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter