• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone here from Northern Illinois/Chicago?

I'm up in the frozen tundra of Antioch, IL as well! Not looking forward to the massive snowstorm we're supposed to be getting (AGAIN!)...I've already told my boss I'm taking a snow day tomorrow...

86 days and counting until WDW!!! :banana:

I'm up in the frozen tundra of Antioch, IL as well! Not looking forward to the massive snowstorm we're supposed to be getting (AGAIN!)...I've already told my boss I'm taking a snow day tomorrow...

86 days and counting until WDW!!! :banana:

I am so sick of snow!!! I feel like we have gotten more snow this year than we have had in the last 5 years combined.
So how did you like POP? We are staying at POP in May. Where are you staying when you go next?

Fran

My wife and I live in Gurnee. We are heading to WDW in May. We can't wait, winter around here sucks. I noticed someone here is from Antioch. That's not far from us.

I am so sick of snow!!! I feel like we have gotten more snow this year than we have had in the last 5 years combined.
So how did you like POP? We are staying at POP in May. Where are you staying when you go next?

Fran

I think I read or heard on the radio that we've gotten 22 days of measureable snow this season. That's freakin' insane! I've had to request a preemptive snow day, since I'm sure DS will be sleeping in thanks to the snow!

And on to happier thoughts...WDW!!!

We are leaving the same day you are!!! We're driving down, though...I'm scared to death of heights and if someplace is within a 20 hour drive, I'll leap for the driver's seat! :rotfl2: We'll be arriving at Pop! on May 3 and leaving May 11...86 days and counting!

My wife and I live in Gurnee. We are heading to WDW in May. We can't wait, winter around here sucks. I noticed someone here is from Antioch. That's not far from us.

Myself and one other person (that I saw, anyway) are from Gurnee. I drive through there on a daily basis to get to work. Sometimes it's more than once a day, especially if I'm having a Noodles & Company craving... :rolleyes1 If only I didn't have class tonight...mmmmmm...

Dream Delta,
Does SWA do the magic your way thing where they take all your bags?
Thanks, Dan
P.S. Sorry for all the ?'s.

Not a problem with the questions!:goodvibes

I'm not sure if SWA is doing Magic Express. I always use Tiffany Towncar Service so I'm not positive.

I just heard there is a possibility of up to 14 inches of snow at O'Hare and in the Western Suburbs...that would be us! I think a snow day is definitely in order.

And on to happier thoughts...WDW!!!

We are leaving the same day you are!!! We're driving down, though...I'm scared to death of heights and if someplace is within a 20 hour drive, I'll leap for the driver's seat! :rotfl2: We'll be arriving at Pop! on May 3 and leaving May 11...86 days and counting!
QUOTE]

OMG that is too funny. I tried so hard to get my dh to drive, but he said absolutley not. I am so deathly afraid of flying. But I will have to get over it. My sister inlaw said she would give me a zanax.....lol to calm me down.
So maybe I will see ya on May 3rd at POP. You will know me, I have two 4 year olds that will berunning around the resort like crazy maniacs and my dh it full of tattoos. So if you see us say HI!!! :wave2:

Where are you from in Illinois?? We are in the west suburbs of Chicago.
Happy driving :drive: and planning.

Fran

looking out my window your think I lived in a snow globe.

Hey another Chicago person here! but I'm southeast very near the IN border, just recently moved from Vernon Hills though. Leaving in 16 days!!!!! haven't been to WDW in 7 years and I'm soo excited! :cool1:

current student of NIU here! Enjoying the snow day but really, im so done with all this white stuff. Only 95 days until Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter