Anyone here fly out of columbus, OH airport?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
Southwest has several non stops. The is am it came down to 130 each way. Not the best but willing to try. I am looking for a park sleep and fly that does 14 days of parking. I can seem to find any, only reason to stay over night sit hey have a 6am flight out. Which makes the wake up time very early. I may suck up the extra money and just fly out of Dayton. Even though it cost more. And there is only one time offered for non stops

We have flown out of Columbus a number of times instead of coughing up the dough to fly out of Cleveland. It is a lot cheaper and you get non-stop flights. We are debating what to do for our spring trip, but right now, SW is pricing us out of flying, period.

Flying is starting to be very expensive, no matter what airline you choose. We usually fly out of DTW. But with AirTran pulling out their non stops. Delta can charge a fortune. So we hopped in the SW bandwagon and are hoping for something decent like 99/each way sale. Before we leave.

We did a SW flight out of CMH a year or so ago and stayed at the Hampton Inn. Think we only got 5 days of free parking but they didn't charge that much for the rest of the time. Think it was the same as the Red lot fee. Shuttle to/from terminal was very convenient. Very handy for an early morning flight.

Longest package I've seen is 5 days and pay for each additional night. We used to stay in a little hotel next to the airport, but it's been torn down. We booked holiday inn express on points for Thanksgiving week.

I see the Country Inn and Suite on E. Broad in Columbus has a Park Here Fly There rate of $104 and offers 14 days of free parking. This one is a bit further from the airport.

There is another Country Inn and Suites that is closer to the airport and has park and fly rate but it does not say for how many nights. You might want to call and see how many nights they will give you. It is located on Airport Dr. and is a hop skip and and jump from the terminal.

Also AirTran has non stops out of Akron Canton. And if you book the AirTran flight on SWA web site you don't have to pay baggage fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Currently the non stops at CAK - MCO if you fly on a Tue or Wed are $128.00 each way.

If you end up not having free parking, green lot is only $4/day, so not too bad. We have been pleased with the service (generally above/beyond what's stated.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter