Anyone here eat at nice restaurants without your spouse?

kpm76 said:
I don't think it was a big deal at all, but I also would not classify Red Lobster as a "nice" restaurant....I consider it a chain place, similar to Olive Garden, Applebees etc. You asked, he declined....if I were in your situation, I probably would have called him on his cell phone or at home just to see if he was intersted in joining you or if he wanted you to bring something home....

Depends on what you are comparing it to. I had a hot date at McDonalds for Valentines Day this year. YES McDonalds!!! This was actually a planned date for which I left work early at 5:30. And it wasn't just any ordinary McDonald's, woo hoo this was the one with the really nice Play Place!

What can I say, its DS's favorite restaurant and he was our special Valentine.

Oh and sometimes I take DS to this very nice restaurant without DH and DH is ok with that. If he wasn't ok with it, I'd just borrow that Cranky McCrankerson line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter