• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone help with room reservation numbers for our wedding

macca77

Mouseketeer
Hi all we are getting married on april the 22nd at disney at the minute we are 4 nights short for our room quota but could be 11 short if one of our friends drops out. We was wondering if anyone would be in disney around this time and if maybe we could use your reservation number, we dont need anymore details just the number to give our wedding planner, we would be very gratefull if anyone could help us thank you.

Hi

just wanted to say that we have had this problem too, but it was quickly sorted by the very kind people on these and the UK boards.

Sorry I cant help - we are not there till May. I'm sure somone who can help will be along soon though :goodvibes

Linz xxx :)

Thanks and good luck for your wedding, going to have a read off your pre report now.

Would you need someone to be checked in on the 22nd? I check in on the 27th, not sure if that's too late?

Hi just bumping this again that couple dropped out so i could do with 11 nights off people if anyone can help pls.
Thank you.

Hi we go in 4 weeks time and we are 7 nights short, if anyone could help that would be great thanks. We would need someone staying between april 16th to april 30th.
Thak you.

I'm trying to plan a trip down there during the 27th to the 30th for a planning session but my fiance's employer is trying to change his schedule on him now, so it's not definite, but if we do go, I can give you our reservation number. I'll keep you updated.

So my planning session was moved to May, so unfortunately I won't be able to help you out, but good luck with finding other people. I hope everything works out for you!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter