• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone help me with a pic of the cake server set disney sell??

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Sorry title says it all really! Want to show my mum but cant find a pic od the silver engraved one disney sell

Here you go...

cakeserver.jpg

I absolutely love ours !!! I am so glad we got it !

I don't think it was listed on the website. I think you have to call to order it. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I don't have the number with me at work (I stopped dragging the planning book back and forth after the wedding!). If no one gets it to you today, I will post it tonight or tomorrow.

they are $50 plus shipping. you have to call them to order...sorry, I don't have the number handy!

I ordered mine when I spoke with Rosie about my floral order. I am sure there are other numbers, but this one should get you there or they could transfer you. The number I have for Rosie is 330-755-2335. Good Luck.

My fiance and I just saw those. We think they are wonderful, do they have a silver handle to go with? And is it confirmed we can order these, even though we only having our honeymoon down at disney? How long do they take to arrive, 5 weeks till the big date. Thanks!

Cheers

This is the pic Disney floral sent me when I was looking to purchase them:

c18b.jpg

They will send them via fedex, so you will have them in a few days, I think. You can get overnight service, too, if you want!

Is there anywhere on Disney you an purchase these?? I am also interested in the Disney Guest Book, is that sold anywhere on Disney Property? Since I am going in November I thought I would buy some of the items I want then if they were for sale there.

Thanks

I don't think they sell them in a store on property, but you could probably call Disney Floral and arrange something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter