Anyone heard of Pixie and Pirate Destinations?

PeachPrincess

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever use them? This is my first Disney trip to plan on my own and since their service is free I thought I may use them. But I am a bit nervous about it. Especially if I have to give them my cc info for them to book my resie. Any thoughts?

I have never heard of them...Is it for renting DVC points? We did that and it worked out great! It was through a different company. There is a company listed on here (David's Vacation Club rentals) that I've only heard great things about:) Be careful who you use, we checked ours out on the BBB and I have some friends that have done it through **************.com, which is who we used.

I have never heard of them...Is it for renting DVC points? We did that and it worked out great! It was through a different company. There is a company listed on here (David's Vacation Club rentals) that I've only heard great things about:) Be careful who you use, we checked ours out on the BBB and I have some friends that have done it through **************.com, which is who we used.

No this is just a travel agency that I found when I was searching for Disney planning tips. It was on a forum called Dad's or something like that. They say they are a Disney Authorized Vacation Planner and work off commission from Disney so their services are free. They work at getting you the best possible prices and keep a sharp eye out for discounts. I have never planned a huge trip like this is why I was considering using them. I don't know if I am allowed to post links in here or I would link their page.

Oh and I did check BBB..I didn't find any complaints on it. I also did a search for reviews and I didn't find anything bad or good. So not sure. May just try to plan it all on my own.

Huh, I have never heard of them either. Just try them out, I guess... anyways, unfortunately I never been to the real Disneyland, just Euro Disney in France (which was also great btw)... I just never had the opportunity to fly to the states, also due to the fact that I am so unsure about the visa and passports that are necessary... Maybe I should just take part in a green card lottery and spare me the troubles of having to apply and wait for a visa ;)

OH!!!! MEMEMEM!! I know them!

I use Lisa ( Lisa Reese ) . I have known her for 5 years (she was a Disney Cruise Bride after I was ) and she is AWESOME!! She has booked several trips for me and my upcoming week at AKL. She is so organized and on top of everything, I don't have to worry. When a new promotion comes out, she usually knows about it before I even get my email from Disney!

I've used Lisa @ Pixie & Pirates Destinations since 2008 and we LOVE her! Her services are FREE and she's amazing! She sends informative emails, is always there to answer questions, and she seems to know everything there is to know about Disney! https://www.facebook.com/PixieandPirate.Lisa That's her Facebook page. She's coordinated all our Disney cruises and hotel stays and dining reservations. We love her so much when our extended family of 25 said they wanted to take a Disney cruise I got Lisa on board and she was able to secure staterooms next to each other and we're all sitting near each other for dinner too! The girl can work miracles!

also, Lisa has my CC info ( and hasn't run off with it ) but you can pay through a secure site and check to NOT keep the number on file for future bookings or ADR's

I haven't used them, but I do love Dad's site so if he recommends them then I think they'd be good.

For my upcoming trip we're using Dreams Unlimited Travel. My agent, Nichole, has been FANTASTIC. I'm from New Zealand so very clueless on heaps of aspects of the planning and she's been helping me all the way. Every time I email with a question she gets back to me within a couple of hours and I had no problem paying - I used the secure server on their website so didn't have to actually give anyone my credit card details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter