Anyone Hear Anything About SpectroMagic?

DisneyKidds

<font color=green>The TF thanks DisneyKidds for mo
Curious as to whether anyone has heard any rumors or news regarding SpectroMagic.

Currently, there is not one showing of SpectroMagic on the calendar for the entire month of May. I'll wait to sound the alarm until it gets closer to our trip at the end of May as it is quite possible that Spectro will be added to the calendar. However, it seems rather odd that an event of this magnitude (it is one of the biggest drawing events at the MK) would be left off the calendar without a good reason (of which cost cutting would not be).

Disney was very late in posting May hours. The hours aren't great. Looks like Disney is being a bit conservative and cautious given the war and level of current travel bookings. Is Disney taking a wait and see approach before they determine how often they show Spectro? Will it be in rehab? Has it been a victim of the dreaded cost cut? Any ideas?

Haha, I was just coming here to post this to try to get info...you beat me to it, DisneyKidds. So, any news from you Rumors-type people? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter