Anyone hear about DC Haunted Mansion offer yet???

Originally posted by MICOL
My family of 4 will make the ride up to Randolph, was told by Disney Rep that 100 Disney Club were invited.

So is that 100 x 4 then? Or even more because I saw some people with more than 4 family members at Brother Bear!!

He just said it was 100 disney club members so I guess it could be as much as 400. He said they have never oversold so I guess we will see.

I checked my home email last night (where I ordered from) and no invitation yet? I wonder if I should worry?

-HM

Got mine two days ago for Hartford. We went to Brother Bear's premiere and we were actually searched with the "wand" and purses and bags were asked to be opened. Did anyone else encounter this. I asked the guy if they did this at all their movies and he said just the premieres (this is not normally the theatre we go to). Well anyway I was thinking to myself if they started to search bags and use the wand to go see a movie, I think people would stop going. It is bad enough you have to be searched at sports events, concerts, theme parks, etc. Well we are still going again for Haunted Mansion. We are so excited. I am so bummed that Disney Club is expiring the end of year. This was such a great perk.

Originally posted by buzz2400
Got mine two days ago for Hartford. We went to Brother Bear's premiere and we were actually searched with the "wand" and purses and bags were asked to be opened. Did anyone else encounter this. I asked the guy if they did this at all their movies and he said just the premieres (this is not normally the theatre we go to). Well anyway I was thinking to myself if they started to search bags and use the wand to go see a movie, I think people would stop going. It is bad enough you have to be searched at sports events, concerts, theme parks, etc. Well we are still going again for Haunted Mansion. We are so excited. I am so bummed that Disney Club is expiring the end of year. This was such a great perk.

Yes buzz2400--we got the wand also. They checkd my purse and before the movie some guy read a letter about what would happen to you if you were caught filming the movie. I have never had that happen at any of the other previews I attended.

I just got my invite for Toronto! I can't wait :teeth:

We had our handbags, purses and backpacks searched as we went into the theatre. We were also given the once over with a metal detector wand too. I guess they really don't want any bootleg copies getting out. With all the security it seemed like we were going to the airport instead of a movie :p The funny thing was, the security guards didn't bother to search or check you a second time (ie. if you went to the bathroom or out for popcorn) so you probably could have taken some record device back into the theatre :rolleyes: ... but I guess it would have taken too long to search everyone a second or third time.

I got my email this week. It was agreat thing to surprise my wife with for this trip.

:teeth:

We got 'wanded' and my purse was searched for 'recording devices' before we went into 'Brother Bear' in Orlando last month. I didn't mind though- because we did get to see the movie, and had a great time!!

Charlotte- here we come!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Ok, I am confused, please help! I usually get all kinds of emails from Disney. I am a DC member and have the Disney Visa. But I didn't get any kind of discount or pass. How are you all getting it? Are they just sending it out by random emails? Thanks!! Carolyn from NJ

Originally posted by goofyandmore
Ok, I am confused, please help! I usually get all kinds of emails from Disney. I am a DC member and have the Disney Visa. But I didn't get any kind of discount or pass. How are you all getting it? Are they just sending it out by random emails? Thanks!! Carolyn from NJ

We signed up at the Disney Club website...first come, first served. It's not available at their website anymore, unfortunately. Those of us getting emails, were chosen.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
We signed up at the Disney Club website...first come, first served. It's not available at their website anymore, unfortunately. Those of us getting emails, were chosen.

Are your passes free? I have passes also for Nov. 22 through another organization. Ours are complimentary and I just wondered if that is how the DC does it also for those lucky enough to be chosen.

Originally posted by phamton
Are your passes free? I have passes also for Nov. 22 through another organization. Ours are complimentary and I just wondered if that is how the DC does it also for those lucky enough to be chosen.

Yes, free and clear!! Enjoy your passes!

How do you guys hook up these type of things? Very cool I must say :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter