Anyone having trouble with online check in?

nancybeth67

Earning My Ears
I have tried to complete the online check in for two days. When I try to complete our expected arrival time and expected departure time it will not allow me to enter those times. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, how much time does online check in save when you arrive at the resort (on a Saturday). Is it a different line or the same line as everyone else?

Thanks in advance!

IME, it saves a lot of time as they already have your info and paperwork ready! Yes, there is usually a separate line for OCI.

Sent from my HTC HERO CM7.1 using the DISBoards App

IME, it saves a lot of time as they already have your info and paperwork ready! Yes, there is usually a separate line for OCI.

Sent from my HTC HERO CM7.1 using the DISBoards App

I am not sure how much time it really saves with check in. Depends on whether they actually have a separate line. We belong to DVC, and usually stay at Kidani Villas. Usually, when we have come, there hasn't been much of a line, anyway, and there isn't a separate line for those who have checked in. Once you get to the counter, they ask for the same type of information that I thought they would have had from checking in on-line. Interestingly, our rooms are not always ready immediately (not such a big deal), but, we have usually been assigned rooms way down at the end of the very long hallways in Kidani villas, and on higher floors. Out of curiosity, I mapped out all of the rooms that we have stayed in over the years, and except for once, they have all been at the far end of the halls and on one the two upper level floors. So online check in doesn't necessarily mean a primo room.

nancybeth67 said:
I have tried to complete the online check in for two days. When I try to complete our expected arrival time and expected departure time it will not allow me to enter those times. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, how much time does online check in save when you arrive at the resort (on a Saturday). Is it a different line or the same line as everyone else?

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't bother with. IMO, it's never saved us time. It's not like it's time intensive to put stuff in a folder for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter