Anyone have wet kids the entire day???

tyco

Earning My Ears
Is it me or are my kids the only ones soaked the entire day at these parks? They go in there bathing suits w/shorts and find the water EVERYWHERE! My husband and I spend most of our time watching them get soaked at various locations - They even manage to stand in the soak zone for the flume/Jurassic type rides - Sometimes I feel like I should get a seven day pass to a waterpark and leave it at that - I'm not complaining, I think it's so funny - Seeing their happy dripping wet faces is worth everything! Just sharing some thoughts guys.

Happy trip planning!

Sue:wave2:

my little one loves getting wet too

i bring a dry pair of clothes & don't worry anymore about how wet he gets- i use to spend the day trying to keep DS5 from getting wet....gave up on that:rolleyes:

as you know from your own- kids love to get wet- and its great to see them smile!

enjoy

I learned quickly to avoid denim while visiting the Universal parks. I make sure that DS wears light cotton that dries easily now. Even at the age of 11, he likes to get hit with water sometimes. And then there's the bilge rat barges... :crazy:

Yes, we definately avoid denim. I put my kids in swimming shorts and t-shirts. We actually take breaks and let the kids play in the fountains. There are all kind of places to get wet in Toon Lagoon.

Yeah they love getting wet but still have to check they use soap in the morning:tongue:

I think that is a goal for my kids at Universal. The Curious george play area and that huge bucket are musts for my 3 and 2 of them are teenagers:confused:

I can't say it was only the kids that got wet on our trip:hyper: It was blazing hot when we were there and me and my DH was enjoying the water at toon town also!::yes::

It is a lot easier now that they have the swim shirts and shorts that are made of swimsuit material so that they dry quickly and also have sun protection built in. It kind of takes away the need to bring a change of clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter