Anyone have to wait till 2016?

Just bought my first Disney gift card at Traget (love saving that 5%!) for our Feb. 2016 trip! We moved to a spot of the country that makes flying to Orlando much more expensive, but I'm determined to make this work! Now that we have dates set, I can put my Disney dreaming in high gear!

I also love stocking up on Disney gift cards! It definitely gives me a visual incentive for our trip savings goals :earsgirl:

Right now we are aiming for a May 2016 trip at the latest. If things work out the way we are planning, we might be able to push the trip up to late February.:goodvibes

I've been dying to go to WDW during Christmas holidays, so we are planning on going the week after Thanksgiving, Nov/Dec 2016. We are a family of 3 but will be traveling with my MIL and possibly 2 cousins. I've set up a Disney Vacation Account and am saving up weekly. :)

We are planning Fall 2016 too! Our 4some went in 2013 and 2014 but hubs needs a Disney break (do people really get these?). By then our DD1 will be almost 9 and DD2 5 and a half. We also wanted to wait until DD2 was 44" to ride the big stuff. We have invited the grandparents too. My mom is over the moon! I'd love to stay at POR/FQ but will probably stay at POP to accommodate everyone's budgets. We are hoping to go during F&W and it would be great to snag FD again (if it is still happening!).

Yep! DH is finishing up the last little bit of school and we don't want to keep leaving while he has class.

We just found out I'm pregnant again so we will get to bring a fresh one with us for Halloween 2016!

DH & I are going alone in October but the family is going May 2016 (3 kids)
I feel really guilty but we are celebrating 10 years together and have never been anywhere without the kids

So, I listen to MouseWorld Radio while waiting for my trip. On of my favorite pieces is the music from Soarin' Almost makes me cry because I miss it so bad. I also like the monorail loop :goodvibes I have also made a list of movies we must watch prior to going on vacation. Anyone else do anything to pass the time?

So, I listen to MouseWorld Radio while waiting for my trip. On of my favorite pieces is the music from Soarin' Almost makes me cry because I miss it so bad. I also like the monorail loop :goodvibes I have also made a list of movies we must watch prior to going on vacation. Anyone else do anything to pass the time?

About once a week my girls and I need our Disney fix and watch the Disney Parks channel on YouTube. We also listen to Mouseworld radio and Disney Pandora stations.

September 2016 here with my parents! I am so excited because the trip will fall on BOTH my parents' birthdays, and we are really going to live it up to celebrate!

We won't be going back until November 2016. It is going to be a really long wait, but we're excited to be going for Thanksgiving and the holiday decorations. We have lots of time to plan!!!

I felt a little crazy making my ticker for our November 2016 trip. It is so nice to read this thread and see that others are planning and excited for their trips that are more than a year away!

I just got the mail and received a unique offer code for this summer. Excited because I finally got one but sad because there is no way hubs would do it. It's 30% off rooms + park hopper.

I just got the mail and received a unique offer code for this summer. Excited because I finally got one but sad because there is no way hubs would do it. It's 30% off rooms + park hopper.

Yup, I got one too! DH joked (actually, he was probably serious) that he should have thrown it out before I came home so I didn't get tempted!

Yup, I got one too! DH joked (actually, he was probably serious) that he should have thrown it out before I came home so I didn't get tempted!

If it was free dining I think he would have been more interested. He thinks the park hopper is a waste of time and money. Now I am just wishing we would have done our BB offer!

DW doesn't want to go anymore and we still have two unused tickets. I will probably have to take DD sometime next year, I'm guessing will have enough Disney rewards by 2016 to pay for our resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter