Anyone have this EM before?

Jumpin'Jellyfish

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I am reading these posts on here with some horror stories of bad EM and wondering if any has had mine. Michelle Wenzler is her name. I will meet her soon at the planning session!

Michelle was my WP and she was really wonderful! I got married in December and everything was perfect dream. Michelle is very helpful when it comes to the budget and how to cut the cost down. She is also really down to earth, I felt so comfortable with her! During the planning and as things got closer I emailed her alot and she always got back to me really quickly. On my wedding day she was absolutely fabulous!! Everything went perfectly..no problems or chaos...Michelle kept everything in order and was a very calming presence. Our wedding was just perfect and so serene, it was really a magical day and I give all that credit to Michelle! During the planning session she gave us a timeline for the wedding day and gave us an idea of how things would go and on my wedding day everything was exactly as she said it would be!! I hope your planning session goes well and that you are happy with Michelle!! I honestly cannot say enough good things about her! Good Luck!
Jillian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter