• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone have the.....

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer. BUT! I just wanted to hear how your trip went - I'm dying to hear about it from a first timer (and your hysterical husband). Do you have a trip report? :teeth:

well im trying to work on it ....... we had such a great time!!!! i am hooked now.... hubby says on our way home "do you think you will still go on the disboards?" i said of course!!! im am so hooked i want to go back like tomorrow!!! well i really dont think dh will go back because he likes to use his vacation time hunting..... but i felt really secure and safe and i really think it would be ok for me to take the girls myself.......and i told him...... i didnt get to do and see everything!!! so i have to go back!!! but i am working on a trips report ill let you know when its up..... vicki

I just returned and have my DTD guidemap. The only phone number on it is 407-WDW-2NITE for answers to all your DTD questions. Hope this helps.

I may have found a number for World of Disney, 407-828-1451.

First-timer said:
well im trying to work on it ....... we had such a great time!!!! i am hooked now.... hubby says on our way home "do you think you will still go on the disboards?" i said of course!!! im am so hooked i want to go back like tomorrow!!! well i really dont think dh will go back because he likes to use his vacation time hunting..... but i felt really secure and safe and i really think it would be ok for me to take the girls myself.......and i told him...... i didnt get to do and see everything!!! so i have to go back!!! but i am working on a trips report ill let you know when its up..... vicki
Hooray! I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. And yes, it's very safe so you and the girls would be fine :) Hell - even going solo is safe :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter