anyone have the.....

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by First-timer, Mar 20, 2006.

1. First-timer

First-timer DIS Veteran

phone number to the shop in downtown disney called the "world of disney" ?? thanks vicki

2. Stacy's a freak

Stacy's a freak wrangles snakes

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer. BUT! I just wanted to hear how your trip went - I'm dying to hear about it from a first timer (and your hysterical husband). Do you have a trip report? :teeth:

3. First-timer

First-timer DIS Veteran

well im trying to work on it ....... we had such a great time!!!! i am hooked now.... hubby says on our way home "do you think you will still go on the disboards?" i said of course!!! im am so hooked i want to go back like tomorrow!!! well i really dont think dh will go back because he likes to use his vacation time hunting..... but i felt really secure and safe and i really think it would be ok for me to take the girls myself.......and i told him...... i didnt get to do and see everything!!! so i have to go back!!! but i am working on a trips report ill let you know when its up..... vicki

4. mx55mom

mx55mom Mouseketeer

I just returned and have my DTD guidemap. The only phone number on it is 407-WDW-2NITE for answers to all your DTD questions. Hope this helps.

I may have found a number for World of Disney, 407-828-1451.

5. First-timer

First-timer DIS Veteran

thank you so much!! vicki

6. Stacy's a freak

Stacy's a freak wrangles snakes

Hooray! I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. And yes, it's very safe so you and the girls would be fine :) Hell - even going solo is safe :sunny: