Anyone have the misspelled Monorail (spelled Monroail) D23 patch?

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
Anyone have the misspelled Monorail (spelled Monroail) D23 patch?

Looks like this:

Mono_spelling.png

If so, I will pay good money for it. Just PM me please.

Ethan

I just realized that the patch I have is the misspelled one & did a Google search & came across this thread. I didn't realize the patch was originally misspelled. Does anyone know the story behind this, if there is one besides a simple typo? I'm curious what prices the misspelled patches were fetching back when they were released & if they're more or less valubale now. It's very interesting nonetheless.

I just realized that the patch I have is the misspelled one & did a Google search & came across this thread. I didn't realize the patch was originally misspelled. Does anyone know the story behind this, if there is one besides a simple typo? I'm curious what prices the misspelled patches were fetching back when they were released & if they're more or less valubale now. It's very interesting nonetheless.

There are two versions. They fixed the misspelling pretty quickly so they are more rare than the normal ones. At one time they were going above $50 on eBay but prices have dropped since D23 stopped making patched (boo to them!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter