anyone have the Kohls 30% off code?

hegs65

DIS Veteran
I know I always see it here and of course, the one time I need it, it's no where to be found! Anyone?? thanks!

prncsskimb said:
YOu have to have a kohls charge to use it.

Kim

Exactly why I don't shop at Kohls.
It drives me nuts to shop where I know other folks are getting a much better deal with their coupons - but I refuse to be coerced into signing up for a charge card that I don't want.

Not that the folks at Kohls care that I don't shop with them. :teeth:

left210, I can't thank you enough for the code! I used it last night and was able to save $126.00! WOOHOO!!! Thanks again! Patty

cats mom said:
Exactly why I don't shop at Kohls.
It drives me nuts to shop where I know other folks are getting a much better deal with their coupons - but I refuse to be coerced into signing up for a charge card that I don't want.

Not that the folks at Kohls care that I don't shop with them. :teeth:

As long as the bill is paid so you don't pay interest, what's the differance? The only down side I can see is if you use a rewards Visa (or whoever), you wouldn't earn your points, but for the money saved I'd think the lost rewards are worth it in most cases.

But hey, to each their own!

If you don't want to use their credit card, you can also pay with a gift card and still get the discount. I was able to do so this morning.

Chicago526 said:
As long as the bill is paid so you don't pay interest, what's the differance? The only down side I can see is if you use a rewards Visa (or whoever), you wouldn't earn your points, but for the money saved I'd think the lost rewards are worth it in most cases.

But hey, to each their own!

Well, because having too many credit cards with either high balances or large amounts of credit available can negatively impact your credit rating.

I'm not worried about the high balances part, because as you suggested, I would never carry a balance. But I guarantee if we applied for a Kohls CC they would set some ridiculously high limit (we work hard to maintain a good credit score) and that can affect your overall credit rating.

I'm really not a big fan of Kohls and rarely ever shop there anyway, although it really is partly because I hate being behind someone at the register with their 30% off coupon for Kohls charge purchases only.
:confused3

It was just a vent and I understand a lot of other stores do the same thing. It's not just Kohls. I could just as easily be venting at some other place. I don't care for the practice anywhere. As I said, I hate feeling coerced into anything.

All that said, I do have a Nordstrom account that I would never give up. I just got my invitation to a private shopping event there; one that I'm only invited to because I have an account.
I could just as easily be griping about their policy.

But I guess it's all a matter of choice.

Anyway, sorry for the vent and for taking this thread off topic.

I hope all you Kohls CC holders find some great bargains - really. :teeth:

Edited to add: Oh great, I type out this long drawn out gripe about a policy I apparently didn't completely understand.
My bad. :blush:

Thanks for the info nu cruzer!

Off to check out the Kohl's site for possible bargains now. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter