Anyone have the Creator Harry Potter computer game?

left210

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the Creator Harry Potter computer game? I bought it at a consignment sale for my son but it wasnt in its original case. When we tried to download it I need the code off the original case. Does anyone have it that can tell me the code? My son would be so happy if you could help. Thanks.

Even if you get a code it still might not work. It may bounce the code you enter against the code burned into the cd, and if they don't match............game over.

Could you return it if you had to?

Even if you get a code it still might not work. It may bounce the code you enter against the code burned into the cd, and if they don't match............game over.

Could you return it if you had to?

No I cannot return it as I bought it at a kids consignment sale that was only in town for the weekend and unfortunately we didnt try out the game until after it was over. I would still like to try a code if someone has one. If not I will just have to trash it. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter