Anyone Have Suggestions On How To Catch 75 Ghosts?

We need to get together and have friends help! Im stuck there too..

Neno, I'm coming soon. My group is coming to my turn soon. I'm going after 3 people and we found a room that is moving quickly so I may be able to help.

If we get a group together, then maybe we can play a group game of Mansion.
Maybe a plan like.. Have 3 people on each side, and then have the winner be on the pink team and then green team can either guard the winner so they can get points, or the green team does nothing..
IDK, really.
I'm not very good at mansion but I can give it a shot :P

-->FayeMarie34

I'm terrible at ghosts. Just missed it by one. In my case my team decided I needed to play four on one instead of just three on one as we tried. Dis will need to help each other in mansion as in pirates.

Neno, I'm coming soon. My group is coming to my turn soon. I'm going after 3 people and we found a room that is moving quickly so I may be able to help.

If we get a group together, then maybe we can play a group game of Mansion.
Maybe a plan like.. Have 3 people on each side, and then have the winner be on the pink team and then green team can either guard the winner so they can get points, or the green team does nothing..
IDK, really.
I'm not very good at mansion but I can give it a shot :P

-->FayeMarie34

You actually play 4 on 1 and the 1 wins!

I'm stuck at pirates. Sorry I was not able to run over and give you a hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter