• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have reservations for Holiday Inn (Orlando)

Ccems

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have reservations for Hoilday Inn? I was wanting to go ahead and see about changing my reservations to Sheraton, but have difficulty reaching anyone. I called the number, but they direct you to another number. No one with the actual Hotel is answering. We are going in October. I would like to get my reservations confirmed w/ Sheraton. Any suggestions?

I'm currently in the same situation. I have a reservation for the end of November and I can't get through to anyone (via phone or email). I'm hoping that eventually someone will contact people with reservations to either switch or reschedule the reservations.

I'm hoping the hotel will actually be open during my stay :thumbsup2 but it's not looking too good.

If anyone hears anything, please post.

:sunny: ,
Katie

If anyone is trying to figure out if they will get those good rates...I have changed my reservations to Sheraton. I emailed barbara.anderson@ihrco.com. She was very helpful. I emailed her my confirmation and reservation details from the Holiday Inn. She was able to keep the dates. I hope this helps someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter